Show your skills online, receive your gift and start a new career in Switzerland!
Are you a tech passionate with several years of experience in cloud engineering? Do you speak English and German (min. B2 level)? Are you ready to start your journey to Switzerland?
Please read on, we have a perfect open position for you!
For worldwide known software & consulting companies based in Switzerland (Zurich, Berne, Lucerne, Zug), we are now looking for Cloud Engineers to join long-term conducted projects within following industries: banking, insurance, telco and healthcare.
Here are some of the benefits awaiting for you:
- The recruitment process is fully remote for your comfort and safety!
- Attractive salary ranging from 93k to 112k EUR/year depending on your experience!
- Collaboration with leading technology experts and Swiss community leads!
Your tasks will include:
- Advising customers on the optimal use of cloud technologies
- Conception and implementation of cloud projects on customer projects in the public and hybrid cloud environment
- Participation in the further development of the company internal technology stack
- Further development of company’s offer in the field of cloud engineering
- Development of prototypes and showcases using the latest platform technologies
You are expected to have:
- Successfully completed degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- At least three years of professional experience in the field of cloud engineering with at least one of the three leading public cloud providers (AWS, Azure or GCP), optimally proven by corresponding certifications
- Experience in design, development and / or administration of distributed systems
- Willingness to continue training
- Intrinsic motivation for independent experimentation with new technologies
- Enjoy working in a team
- Good command of spoken and written German, good knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel within Switzerland
- Credentials from your previous employers
- Ability to participate in interdisciplinary and international projects with focus on optimizing end- customers’ core business processes
- Collaboration with leading technology experts and Swiss community leads
- Extensive range of trainings and further education ensures that your development does not stand still with us
- Attractive salary ranging from 93k to 112k EUR/year depending on your experience
- Private healthcare, pension and multiple other benefits
- Fully remote recruitment proccess