We are an award-winning startup in the HR-Tech industry with investment support from leading investment funds. Currently, we number less than 20 people, but now it’s time for us to start growing rapidly. Our team has already been involved in global projects with companies in Europe, Japan and the United States, including IBM, AccorHotels and NVIDIA. We provided these companies with innovative solutions to ensure they conduct more effective recruitment campaigns, and acquire candidates matched by our AI-based systems. You’ll find us working in a modern office, right on Wroclaw’s main market square, surrounded by a wide range of cultural hotspots and a choice of diverse restaurants nearby. You can read more about us here: https://lnkd.in/dUvXcyz or listen to us on Radio Wrocław here: https://lnkd.in/eVmqY6t.
Right now, we are seeking a new Product Manager who will help us leap to the next level!
- product development management,
- running 2-5 projects simultaneously,
- setting the scope, schedule and project resources,
- control of progress, budget, project risks, keeping deadlines,
- participation in creating project documentation,
- coordinating, supporting & motivating the development team, attention to good understanding of the project's goals and client's business concepts by team members,
- conducting analyzes and estimates with programmers,
- contact with the client/testers to collect information needed to develop the product, define the project plan, communicate changes and risk, report work progress (daily contact in English in written form, and up to several times a month in spoken form during video conversations, depending on the nature of the project or customer expectations),
- participation in initiating and introducing internal changes, including processes optimization, knowledge sharing, analysis of new work tools/techniques and development opportunities,
- assistance to current clients.
- full-time availability,
- min. 2 years of experience as a Project Manager in the IT industry (experience in managing web application projects would also be very much appreciated)
- technical knowledge enabling project control and communication in technical matters,
- knowledge and experience to learn and understand business processes, functional assumptions, project requirements and goals,
- knowledge and experience in effective project management with agile methodologies (e.g. Agile/SCRUM)
- knowledge of English, allowing for fluent written and spoken communication.
- an attractive salary,
- opportunities for learning - we like to learn new things ourselves and would love you to do the same (for example, we have plans to run training in media appearances),
- an honest atmosphere and directness in our mutual communication (in line with our "no bullshit" philosophy),
- a kitchen filled with (mostly) very healthy stuff ;-)
- a fun approach – it might sound like a cliché, but we work in a way that means everyone gets maximum enjoyment out of their job,
- modern tools for you to operate with, so we can, as much as possible, maintain our very high quality processes,
Apply traditionally by sending your CV or give yourself an advantage - complete a few tasks we’ve prepared for you and jump straight to the second stage of recruitment!
Please include the clause in your CV:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of this process and future recruitments (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws from 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).