Show your skills online, receive your gift and start a new career in Switzerland!
Are you a tech passionate with several years of experience in business analysis/requirements engineering? Do you speak English and German (min. B2 level)? Are you ready to start your journey to Switzerland?
Please read on, we have a perfect opportunity for you!
For worldwide known software & consulting companies based in Switzerland (Zurich, Berne, Lucerne, Zug), we are now looking for Requirements Engineers/Business Analysts to join long-term projects conducted within industries such as: finance, insurance, healthcare and more.
Here are some of the benefits awaiting for you:
- The recruitment process is fully remote for your comfort and safety!
- Attractive salary ranging from 93k to 112k EUR/year depending on your experience!
- Collaboration with leading technology experts and Swiss community leads!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Requirements engineering in complex IT projects
- Comprehensive requirements management in collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders and project managers
- Interface function between the department and IT
- Customer-focused requirement definition and specification
- Design of professional architectures with the inclusion of the latest solution components and approaches
- Coaching of requirement teams at the customer
- Preparation, moderation and evaluation of requirement workshops at the customer
- A degree in (business) computer science or a comparable qualification
- Several years of practical work experience in customer-focused business and IT consulting – in a consulting company or in a corresponding internal function
- Methodical and practical experience in the areas of requirements management and requirements definition in complex software projects
- Ideally, IREB CPRE certification
- B2-C1 German
- Expertise and process know-how from at least one industry, e.g. financial services, healthcare, industry
- Experience in project management
- Pronounced conceptual and analytical skills, quick comprehension, persuasiveness and creative power
- Willingness for constant personal development
- Ability to participate in interdisciplinary and international projects with focus on optimizing end- customers’ core business processes
- Collaboration with leading technology experts and Swiss community leads
- Extensive range of trainings and further education ensures that your development does not stand still with us
- Attractive salary ranging from 93k to 112k EUR/year depending on your experience
- Private healthcare, pension and multiple other benefits
- Fully remote recruitment proccess