Show your skills online, receive your gift and start a new career in Switzerland!
Are you a tech passionate with several years of experience in software engineering (C++) for embedded systems? Do you speak English and German (min. B2 level)? Are you ready to start your journey to Switzerland?
Please read on, we have a perfect open position for you!
For worldwide known software & consulting companies based in Switzerland (Zurich, Berne, Lucerne, Zug), we are now looking for Software Engineers for Embedded Systems to join long-term conducted projects within following industries: banking, insurance, telco and healthcare.
Here are some of the benefits awaiting for you:
- The recruitment process is fully remote for your comfort and safety!
- Attractive salary ranging from 93k to 112k EUR/year depending on your experience!
- Collaboration with leading technology experts and Swiss community leads!
Scope of tasks:
You will develop creative and efficient solutions for our sophisticated, object-oriented embedded software projects. They go through the entire software development process from specification to acceptance, using our methods and components.
- University education in computer science (FH / Uni / ETH) with electronics background
- Several years of experience in object-oriented software development and programming in C ++ for embedded systems
- Experience with embedded operating systems such as Linux, QNX, VxWorks, Windows
- Experience with microcontroller / systems without operating system
- Experience with hardware-related drivers
- Knowledge of UML and design patterns
- Knowledge in data communication (eg Ethernet, TCP / IP or fieldbus)
- Very good German language skills (at least level B2/ C1) and good English skills
- Advantageous knowledge of wireless technologies (eg NFC, BLE or LoRa)
- Experience with common software development processes and experience in quality assurance for embedded systems – additional asset
- Willingness to work at the customer site
- Ability to participate in interdisciplinary and international projects with focus on optimizing end- customers’ core business processes
- Collaboration with leading technology experts and Swiss community leads
- Extensive range of trainings and further education ensures that your development does not stand still with us
- Attractive salary ranging from 93 to 112k EUR/year depending on your experience
- Private healthcare, pension and multiple other benefits
- Fully remote recruitment proccess