Hello and welcome to the challenge!
You are going to participate in designing a Chatbot challenge where you will learn more about the underlying technology, be exposed to AI/ML (Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning), and learn more about the application of technology and how organizations are using Chatbots to provide quality and timely customer service along with building a knowledge base.
Few tips before we begin, take the Python and Java code challenge:
- Make sure you’re not going to be interrupted during entire duration of the test.
- Make sure you’re on the stable internet connection (in some cases good old-fashioned cable might be more reliable than wireless or satellite Internet connection!).
- You do not need any software to be installed on your computer (still you may want to verify if your computer is setup properly and you’re not going to experience any interruptions during the test i.e. automatic system updates etc.)
- If this is your first time with ChallengeRocket platform start by taking a 15-minute sample test so you can get familiar with the environment and assessment process.
- If you get stuck at any moment during the test do not worry and just move forward. Actually we think it’s not going to happen and you’re going to be great!
As soon as you’re ready tap “Start test” button above and show us your amazing skills!
Have fun and good luck! :)