Credits Blockchain Platform is organizing the first online hackathon which starts on December 1, 2018! The goal of this online challenge is to develop decentralized applications and services which will make the platform grow.
To take part in this online hackathon, you must be familiar with Java programming language. Mobile application or web page can be written in plenty of different languages, such as ActionScript, C, C++, C#, Cappuccino, Cocoa, Delphi, Erlang, Go, Haskell, Java, Node.js, Objective-C, OCaml, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby. It can also be associated with blockchain platform through API module with Apache Thrift technology support.
During the Credits Online Hackathon you should concentrate on two main spheres:
- Creating decentralized applications of diverse branches, such as banking, copyright protection, industrial and consumer goods, Internet of Things, insurance, logistics, payments and medicine. You can be inspired by some examples on the Credits website.
- Improving useful infrastructure services, which will be of use for the Credits ecosystem like a blockchain explorer, a web wallet, a decentralized exchange, a hardware wallet, various cross-chain and atomic swaps solutions, escrow and so on.
Technical task requirements
- Make an open-sourced solution and publish it in a dedicated repository on Credits Github
- The final result needs to match the definition of a minimal viable product (MVP)
- Final result of your development should interact with Credits blockchain - send transactions, deploy smart contracts and be connected with our network
- You should use the latest version of our software. Probably, at the time of hackathon it will be Testnet 3.0 release. Information about version releases will be published in Credits Technical chat
If you want to join the challenge register here!