The competition rules online - Credit Suisse Campus Challenge
§ 1 [preliminary provisions]
1. These regulations (hereinafter referred to as "Regulations") specify the rules and procedure for conducting the Competition under the name - Credit Suisse Campus Challenge (hereinafter referred to as the "Competition") organized by ChallengeRocket Sp. z o.o. (Wolności 13/2, 35-073 Rzeszów, email@example.com), Tax Identification Number: 8133727946, REGON 365462321, KRS 0000638669; (hereinafter the content as "Organizer").
2. Credit Suisse (Poland) Sp. z o.o. with registered office in ul. Icchoka Lejba Pereca 1,
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER 5261023646, REGON 010952247, KRS0000035143, is the Titular Partner of the Competition (hereinafter referred to as "Credit Suisse”).
3. The Competition takes place on 28.10.21 - 28.12.2012 in the form of an online competition.
4. Joining the Competition is possible only after accepting the terms of these Regulations.
§ 2 [the conditions for participation in the Competition]
1. The Competition is intended for natural persons who, at the time of registering for participation in the Competition, meet the following conditions:
a) have turned 18 years old,
b) have their place of residence in the territory of the Republic of Poland,
c) have full legal capacity,
d) read the content of these Regulations and accept its provisions.
2. The Competition cannot be attended by: employees of the Organizer or Credit Suisse, nor the immediate family members (by members of the immediate family understood as: preliminary, descendants, siblings, spouses of siblings, spouses' parents, relatives in the sideline to the first degree and persons with an adoption or marriage ratio).
3. Participation in the Competition is not exclusively restricted to Participants who are looking to enter into the recruitment process with Credit Suisse however only those Participants who have such interest expressed by giving their consent to take part in the recruitment process on the Competition registration form are eligible to receive Prizes.
4. Participation in the Competition is free and voluntary.
§ 3 [rules of the competition]
1. The condition for participation in the Competition is to complete the registration form via the challengerocket.com/cs-campus-challenge-da website.
2. Participation in the Competition can be taken only individually. Participants apply individually to the competition.
3. The Participant's task in the Competition is to solve programming tasks ("Competition Work") placed on the ChallengeRocket platform, located on the competition website at challengerocket.com/cs-campus-challenge-da, during the Competition.
4. Each Participant can register for the Competition and take the Competition tasks only once. After starting the test, the Participant must complete it within the given time limit. After the test is completed, it will not be possible to retake it. Participants who will try to register for the Competition from multiple accounts and take the test more than once will be disqualified.
5. Competition tasks can be solved using the Java programming language.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to check whether the entire Competition Work code, excluding the ready, publicly available and legal libraries, was created by the Competition Participant as part of its duration.
7. In the event of a breach of the provisions of the Regulations and the generally applicable provisions of law, by the Competition Participant, the Organizer shall have the right to disqualify the given Participant from participation in the Competition. Verification of Competition Participants' conduct by the Organizer may take place not only during the Competition, but also during the preparation for and after the Competition, provided that the behavior of the Competition Participants is related to the Competition itself.
§ 4 [prizes]
1. The results obtained by the Participants in the Competition will be published after the end of the Competition.
2. The winner of the competition is a Participant who will solve all competition tasks in the shortest time and with the highest number of points selected from Participants who has given consent to take part in the recruitment process on the Competition registration form. In case of the draw (the same amount of points achieved by more than one Participant) time of submitting the solution is the decisive factor.
3. The Organizer provides prizes to the Winning Participants who are the authors of the 3 best Competition Works, respectively for the following:
a) 1st place - in the form of a gift card worth PLN 500 to be used in the MediaMarkt store and promotional gadgets.
a) 2nd place - in the form of a gift card worth PLN 300 to be used in the MediaMarkt store and promotional gadgets.
a) 3rd place - in the form of a gift card worth PLN 200 to be used in the MediaMarkt store and promotional gadgets.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to grant additional prizes to the Competition Participants.
5. The winners will be announced on 04.01.2022 via the website challengerocket.com/cs-campus-challenge-da.
6. The authors of the winning Competition Works undertake to provide ChallengeRocket with complete and correct bank account details and personal data enabling the tax settlement of the prize within 14 days from the date of announcing the Winners (ie from 04.01.2022). The payment of each prize will take place within 14 days counting from the day of receiving from the winner complete and correct data. If the above-mentioned information is not provided within 14 days from the date of announcing the Competition Winners (ie from 04.01.2022), the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the prize or grant it to another Participant.
7. Only ChallengeRocket is responsible for collecting and paying the due tax.
8. ChallengeRocket, as a payer of lump sum income tax for individuals, before paying the prize to the winning Participants - will calculate, collect and pay to the competent Tax Office a 10% flat-rate income tax due to the prize - pursuant to Art. 41 par. 7 of the Act of 26 July 1991 on personal income tax (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 14 item 176, as amended).
§ 5. [intellectual property rights to the competition work]
1. The Competition Participants remain the owners of all intellectual property rights to works and works created during the Competition.
2. The participant declares that the Competition Work is its authorship and does not infringe any rights of third parties. The Competition Participant also declares that he accepts full and unlimited liability for any claims of third parties directed to the Organizer regarding Competition Work, including claims arising in connection with the Competition Participant's performance of business or professional activity based on the Competition Work, with utilizing/using this Competition Work.
3. The Competition Participant grants the Organizers Credit Suisse permission to use photographs, screen shots and other materials showing the Participants, the site or other elements related to the Competition for internal and promotional purposes of the Organizer.
§ 6 [processing of personal data]
1. Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter "GDPR"), your personal data are processed by Organizer.
2.Personal data of Participants of the Challenge will be processed to:
a) registration of participation in the Competition, conducting the Competition and submitting prizes (article 6 (1)(b) of the GDPR);
b) receive notifications of current job offers based on granted consent (article 6 (1)(a) of the GDPR);
3. Organizer of the Competition or Credit Suisse can process personal data of Participants to propose job offers to Challenge Participants during and after completion of the Challenge in accordance to the article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR);
4.Personal data of Participants may be shared with external entities that support the Organizer in processing of the data.
5.Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purpose for which it is collected.
6. Personal data will be stored:
a) for the period necessary to achieve the completion of the Competition and beyond this period for the time required by the law or necessary to secure protection against possible legal claims;
b) for the period of 12 months after after the closure of the Competition or until Participant expressly withdraw the consent to receive job opening notifications from Credit Suisse;
c) for the period necessary for the fulfilment of the legally justified obligation or until Participant expressly objects to such processing activities.
7.Organizer ensures execution of Competition Participants’ rights related to the personal data processing including the right access to personal data, rectification or erasure of personal data, restriction of processing or to object to processing, right to data portability, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority as well as
right to withdraw Participant consent to process personal data at any time within the scope of data processing activities that are drawn upon the consent of the Participant.
8. In order to implement the rights mentioned above Participant may contact the Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 7 [final provisions]
1. The rules of the Competition are set out in these Regulations and Competition official website. All information about the Competition available in advertising materials is for information purposes only. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data and the Act on Copyright and Related Rights shall apply.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to change the Regulations, if it is dictated by important reasons independent of the Organizer.
3. The Organizer will inform the Participant that the Regulations will be amended electronically and will place the Regulations in a new wording on the Competition website.
4. The Organizer is not liable for any material or non-material damage caused by the Participant in the results of taking part in the Competition or as a result of and in connection with the designation or not intended for the Award. The participant bears full responsibility for the damage caused.
5. The organizer reserves the right to change and/or remove content that violates the generally applicable law, during the Competition and to end the audience voting.
6. These Regulations will be published on the Competition website: challengerocket.com/cs-campus-challenge-da. The organizer may also publish the Regulations on the internal intranet.