Are you passionate about new technologies? Are you interested in virtual reality? Want to try your hand at this topic, or maybe you are currently working on a VR project? If your answer is "yes" to at least one of above questions - this event is just for you!
Whether you are a coder, designer, video or audio engineer join us and let's all have a good time now that virtual reality is finally taking off!
How it works?
The subject of the event is Communication. Have you ever wondered how the development of virtual reality will affect our communication? What tools will we use to communicate in the future?
Reasons to compete
- it's opportunity to check your skills and show us your talent,
- you may win valuable prizes,
- it's a chance meet interesting people,
- winning award is super valuable badge on your CV!
- creativity, originality, and “wow” factor of the idea,
- design aesthetics and usability,
- adherence to contest topic (does your solution address a problem),
- market readiness level (is it free of obvious bugs),
- business potential.
This event is free to attend. This is invitation-only event with limited number of seats. Why free? Where is the catch? There is no catch. This particular event cost nothing to attend. Just bring in positive attitude! You are also fully entitled to all source code you write during the hackathon, we do not claim any right to it.
Number of seats is limited so please apply as soon as you can.
Find out more about hackathons in our hackathon section.