Use of ChallengeRocket site is only possible after accepting these Terms and Conditions. We suggest that you carefully read the following content.
I. Acceptance of Rules
1. Visiting or use of the service ChallengeRocket is tantamount to acceptance of the conditions contained in the tabs: Rules, Community and Privacy .
2. In the absence of consent to be bound by the Terms, you should immediately leave the page.
3. By accepting the Terms, you agree that you are of legal age or have consent from parents or legal guardians to use the service. You further acknowledge that you agree to be bound by and perform these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Administrator reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions.
5. Each user service ChallengeRocket bound by the current version of the regulations.
6. Detailed data (email, phone number, CV) of the users who are registered on the platform, could be send the hackathon organizer only if the user is registered to the particular event and: win the hackathon or send submission.
1. The service administrator of the ChallengeRocket is under no circumstrances responsible for content posted by users.
2. Materials on the site are available in the form of "as is" and "with all faults".
III. Responsibility for the content provided by Users
1. The administrator of the ChallengeRocket does not bear the responsibility for information provided by users.
2. Administrator does not allow the following content:
- Stored or transmitted in an illegal manner;
- Containing information offensive to a person or group on the basis of religion, skin color, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability;
- Containing vulgar or obscene language;
- Promotig violence or pornography;
- Containing computer viruses;
- Containing spam, "chain letters" or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- Revealing personal information to third parties.
1. ChallengeRocket Administrator reserves the right to place in the website links to external websites.
2. We are not responsible for the content associated with these parties.
3. The use of links to external sites is at your own risk .
V. Intellectual Property
1. The participants should be concidered as the only owners of all intellectual property rights to the works created for the ChallengeRocket service.
2. The participant should declare that he is the author of the project, created for the ChallengeRocket service, and does not infringe any third party`s rights. Participant also declares that he takes over himself full and unrestricted responsibility for any third party`s claims against the ChallengeRocket service, and arising in connection with the implementation of the Participant's business and professional activity, based on the project created for the ChallengeRocket service.
3. Participant provides to the ChallengeRocket service his permission to use his image in the photo and video materials for promotional purposes for an indefinite period of time, without restriction and without compensation.
4. The Participant grants the ChallengeRocket his consent to the perpetual use of any material, having been used in the Projects, that were created for the ChallengeRocket service, for internal purposes and promotion.
VI. Final Provisions
1. Terms and conditions of the ChallengeRocket Service will constantly be available on the website: /additional/terms.html
2. These Regulations are the only document defining the rules of the ChallengeRocket Service.
3. In duly justified cases, we reserve the right to change the provisions of these Regulations.
4. The administrator of personal data within the meaning provided by the Act dated August 29 1997 on the protection of personal data (OJ 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as amended.), Provided to by participants by means of the service www.challengerocket.com is Intelimind (ChallengeRocket.com). The users are subject to registration by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. Violation by the User of any of the provisions of the Regulations, in particular, providing false personal information, violation of law or good manners authorizes the Administrator to ban the User from access to ChalengeRocket service with no right to restoration.