Voucherify Hack Night is a 12-hour hackathon for experienced programmers who want to learn the API-first creation and monetization.
We invite you to take part in the competition for the best integration with Voucherify - a developer platform that makes it easy to implement promotional campaigns based on coupons and referral programs. The competition will be based on combining the Voucherify API with other SaaS products. Add-on / API mashup / widget / plugin / standalone web or mobile application - You decide on the form, and Voucherify and invited mentors will advise you on how to move your idea from prototype to pre-sales phase.
Terms and evaluation criteria: Create Voucherify API integration with another SaaS platform, for example:
- ZendDesk Apps plugin that will include a unique coupon to respond to a lodged complaint
-The tool to publish new daily deals with Buffer -Create your own group "
The solution can take any form: web or mobile application, REST API, script - but should meet the following requirements:
-Active demo (element of the final pitch session will be presentation of the solution)
-Business potential (whether the application / plug-in has a chance to generate revenue)
-Bonus: Placed in the appropriate "app / addon marketplace" (if any) or home page with the ability to register
-Bonus: payment processing
- FOR WHO: Experienced developers interested in creating and selling their own product. We invite solo-coders as well as small, ripped bands. Join the developers who are interested in developing their own products. Meet mentors from top Berlin startup scene companies!
For the time of hackathon we have prepared several presentations on developing and promoting your own product. Our mentors will present topics in the areas of: marketing for developers, customer service - the most important element of any business, product development - pragmatic iterations
- For the time of hackathon we have prepared several presentations on developing and promoting your own product. Our mentors will present topics in the areas of: marketing for developers, customer service - the most important element of any business, product development - pragmatic iterations
- 3 x 300$ Voucher Amazon Web Service
- 3 x 200$ Voucher for Twilio
- 3 annual subscriptions Strikingly
- Annual Contentful subscription
- Annual subscription to SendGrid
- Annual subscription to Postman
- + Surprise prizes
For more details click the button 'I want to participate', then 'Show details'. Find out more about hackathons in our hackathon section.