Show your skills online, receive a gift and start your career in Warsaw!
Are you a passionate and talented Security Engineer? Do you have a good level of English (min. C1)? Does working in Warsaw sound appealing to you?
Why should you apply:
- get advantage over other candidates by applying with a short test;
- you'll get 100% feedback from us - regardless of the recruitment result;
- you'll work in a modern office in small teams with flat structure;
- you'll have the opportunity to work at international projects;
- there is no dress code and startup atmosphere;
- you'll get free coffee, snacks, beverages, and lunches;
- additionally - Multisport card and private medical insurance!
Please read on, we have a perfect open position for you!
Founded in 2012, ByteDance is a technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain, and inspire people across languages, cultures, and geographies.
ByteDance’s platforms aim to help users explore and discover the world’s creativity, knowledge and moments that matter in everyday life, while empowering everyone to be a creator directly from their smartphones. We are committed to building a safe, healthy, and positive online environment for all of our users.
Security Engineer in Big Data and ML will design, construct, test and maintain robust, reliable and scalable data pipeline infrastructure. The main technologies are Flink, Spark, Kafka, Hive and Redis. New features will take 70%, bug fixing 10% and client support 20%.
- Use big data analysis and machine learning to build robust models to detect fraud among massive online users and activities.
- Develop algorithms and systems to deter malicious users and activities.
- Understand, measure, model, and fight online attackers.
- Apply the latest advances in data mining, anomaly detection, and machine learning to the protection of company products.
- Bachelor or higher degrees in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or related fields.
- Strong programming and algorithm background. Master at least one language, such as Rust, Go, Java, C/C++.
- Bonus points for experience on any of the following topics: common machine learning model, distributed computing frameworks (e.g., Spark, Flink, Kafka, Hadoop)
- Highly motivated. Able and willing to seek challenges, learn new knowledge, analyze and solve problems.knowledge, analyze and solve problems.