Show your skills online, receive a gift and start your career in Warsaw!
Are you a passionate and talented Software Engineer? Do you have a good level of English (min. C1)? Does working in Warsaw sound appealing to you?
Why should you apply:
- get advantage over other candidates by applying with a short test;
- you'll get 100% feedback from us - regardless of the recruitment result;
- you'll work in a modern office in small teams with flat structure;
- you'll have the opportunity to work at international projects;
- there is no dress code and startup atmosphere;
- you'll get free coffee, snacks, beverages, and lunches;
- additionally - Multisport card and private medical insurance!
Please read on, we have a perfect open position for you!
Founded in 2012, ByteDance is a technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain, and inspire people across languages, cultures, and geographies.
ByteDance’s platforms aim to help users explore and discover the world’s creativity, knowledge and moments that matter in everyday life, while empowering everyone to be a creator directly from their smartphones. We are committed to building a safe, healthy, and positive online environment for all of our users.
Software Engineer - Distributed system: We build Internet-scale ML systems handling insane number of queries per second. Our models assist in content policy checks, recommendation and video search in different company apps. You will join our efforts in implementing new features, optimising existing ones and assuring high availability of the whole system.
- Build novel products and prototypes using leading-edge technologies
- Develop large-scale cloud based services
- Implement and optimise algorithms for cloud servers
- Delivering high quality software design and implementation
- Bachelor or higher degrees in computer science
- Strong programming and algorithm background. Master at least one language, such as Go, C++, Rust, or Java
- Highly motivated
- Able and willing to seek challenges, learn new knowledge, analyse and solve problems