Terms and Conditions
Use of the ChallengeRocket site is only possible after accepting these Terms and Conditions. We suggest that you carefully read the following content.
I. Acceptance of Rules
1. Visiting or use of the service ChallengeRocket is tantamount to acceptance of the conditions contained in the tabs: Rules, Community, and Privacy.
2. In the absence of consent to be bound by the Terms, you should immediately leave the page.
3. By accepting the Terms, you agree that you are of legal age or have consent from parents or legal guardians to use the service. You further acknowledge that you agree to be bound by and perform these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Administrator reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions.
5. Each user service ChallengeRocket bound by the current version of the regulations.
6. Detailed data (email, phone number, CV) of the users who are registered on the platform, could send the hackathon organizer only if the user is registered to the particular event and: win the hackathon or send the submission.
7. The Administrator reserves the right to use User’s detailed data (biography, ideas for applications, or other content or applications for competitions) to offer an employment contract or participation in recruitment process. We’ll use the contact details you give us to contact you to start or progress your application. We do not share the information you provide with third parties for recruitment process unless you agree to share it.
8. We do not collect more information than we need to fulfil our stated purposes (recruitment) and will not keep or process it longer than necessary. We can ask you for more informations for example. we may ask you to participate in assessment days; complete tests or occupational personality profile questionnaires; attend an interview; or a combination of these. Information will be generated by you and by us - for example, you might complete a test or we might take interview notes. This information is held by us. The information we ask for is used to assess your suitability for employment. You don’t have to provide what we ask for but it may affect your application if you don’t.
1. The service administrator of the ChallengeRocket is under no circumstances responsible for content posted by users.
2. Materials on the site are available in the form of "as is" and "with all faults".
III. Responsibility for the content provided by Users
1. The administrator of the ChallengeRocket does not bear the responsibility for information provided by users.
2. The administrator does not allow the following content:
- Stored or transmitted in an illegal manner;
- Containing information offensive to a person or group on the basis of religion, skin color, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability;
- Containing vulgar or obscene language;
- Promoting violence or pornography;
- Containing computer viruses;
- Containing spam, "chain letters" or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- Revealing personal information to third parties.
1. ChallengeRocket Administrator reserves the right to place in the website links to external websites.
2. We are not responsible for the content associated with these parties.
3. The use of links to external sites is at your own risk.
V. Intellectual Property
1. The Participants should be considered as the only owners of all intellectual property rights to the works created for the ChallengeRocket service.
2. The Participant should declare that she/he is the author of the project, created for the ChallengeRocket service, and does not infringe any third party's rights.
3. Participant provides to the ChallengeRocket service her/his permission to use her/his image in the photo and video materials for promotional purposes for an indefinite period of time, without restriction and without compensation.
4. The Participant grants the ChallengeRocket her/his consent to the perpetual use of any material, having been used in the Projects, that were created for the ChallengeRocket service, for internal purposes and promotion.
VI. Final Provisions
1. Terms and conditions of the ChallengeRocket Service will constantly be available on the website: www.challengerocket.com/terms-and-conditions.html.
2. These Regulations are the only document defining the rules of the ChallengeRocket Service.
3. In duly justified cases, we reserve the right to change the provisions of these Regulations.
5. Violation by the User of any of the provisions of the Regulations, in particular, providing false personal information, violation of law or good manners authorizes the Administrator to ban the User from access to ChalengeRocket service with no right to restoration.