Welcome to JP Morgan Students Financials Challenge!
JP Morgan has a long standing in the banking industry and providing financial products to people around the world. They want you to join in this Social Good Challenges!
- Financial Literacy
- Best Hack for Empowering Minority Entrepreneurs
- Financial Capability of Students
In a 2015 study, 25 percent of university students in the United States gave themselves a D or an F in how successfully they manage their money. Finances are one of the main reasons students don’t complete college. Develop a web or mobile app that helps your peers improve their financial wellness. It can be any platform but should have a focus on being actionable and relevant.
Students, Faculty, Researchers, Industry Professionals, Entrepreneurs and Techies are all Welcomed!
- You must be a resident of The United States of America (including Puerto Rico and Territories)
- You must have a team of 3-5 people. At minimum 3 members on your team, but no more than 5 members.
- We encourage diverse teams that foster innovative thinking and ideas. CMD-IT supports 4 target groups: Black/African Americans, Hispanics/Latinos, Native American/Indigenous and People with Disabilities. Be inclusive.
- Include team members from another school, or another company or from a different background.
Applications Open February 1, 2020!
First prize winners receive Bose headphone (250$).
Tapia Conference Pass for 1st 2nd and 3rd winner: https://tapiaconference.cmd-it.org/