Offer is no longer available
Senior Test Automation Engineer in .NET
Contract of Employment, B2B contract
We are looking for a meticulous Senior Test Automation Engineer to contribute to and review the creation of designs for production software. This is a great opportunity for people who are flexible. You can work in one of our offices in Gdańsk, Kraków,Wrocław, Katowice or remotely. We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
The Senior Test Automation Engineer responsibilities include both software development and testing tasks and focuses on the testability, robustness, and performance of production software. As such, a Senior Test Automation Engineer is a test professional with advanced programming skills who can create automation testing tools and frameworks to assist the manual testing process.
The engineer will be working with a team, discover the most important areas to automate together with the team, implement test automation framework(s) and test suite(s), integrate these into the pipeline and ideally leave the team when they are prepared to maintain these solutions themselves.
Nevertheless, the nature of the role requires real seniority, not just as a technical expert but also as a change agent, changing teams’ ideas about how testing is an integral part of the delivery process and enabling them to take ownership.
We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
- Understand the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Understand project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Set up, maintain, and perform test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Investigate customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports
- Handle technical communications and understanding the customers' systems
- Work with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports
- Analyze and disintegrate software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes
- Manage the final quality on production release
Requirements and qualifications
- Excellent designing and programming skills in .NET
- Good skills with CI/CD pipeline toolsets such as ADO, TeamCity or Jenkins
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry
- A passion for testing, development, and design
Home office possible
Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
Increase your chances of getting this job
skills onlineShow your talent in Skill Verification Challenges
Apply with CV+
Verified Skill ProfileYou decide which skills you want to reveal
your verified skillsNot just resume. It makes you stand out against other candidates
final interviewFaster. Based on skills you demonstrate not just declare on CV