Offer is no longer available
Contract of Employment
Are you a passionate Tester who wants to build with us a modern, scalable and high-quality HR-tech SaaS platform? As a Manual Tester in ChallengeRocket you will join our Product & Development Team. In everyday work you’ll be responsible for the whole cycle of testing processes to assure delivering high quality of our product and services. Within the role you will work closely with our experienced Software Engineers and the business team.
We are an award-winning company in the HR-Tech industry with investment support from leading investment funds. Currently, we number less than 20 people, but now it’s time for us to start growing rapidly. Our team has already been involved in global projects with companies in Europe, Japan and the United States, including IBM, AccorHotels and NVIDIA. We provided these companies with innovative solutions to ensure they conduct more effective recruitment campaigns and acquire candidates matched by our AI-based systems. You’ll find us working in a modern office in the city center , surrounded by a wide range of cultural hotspots and a choice of diverse restaurants nearby. You can read more about us here: https://lnkd.in/dUvXcyz or listen to us on Radio Wrocław here: https://lnkd.in/eVmqY6t.
What we offer:
- positive, inspiring startup atmosphere and supporting team,
- a real opportunity to develop your career path,
- joining a company that is still growing and scaling,
- well connected office in the heart of Wrocław,
- full-time, stable position based on contract of employment,
- flexible working hours,
- opportunity to work remotely.
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a friendly & dynamic environment, apply now!
- Manual Testing
Nice to have
- create test plans for environmental testing and document test procedures for software projects of moderate and high conceptual complexity,
- conducting manual tests: functional, integration and regression tests,
- communicate the results of tests and analysis back to the project team,
- perform analysis of failed tests,
- reporting work in Jira,
- providing technical support for users,
- be involved in the design of the software by working closely with developers to assess and advise on testability aspects.
Requirements and qualifications
- 1+ years of experience as a Software Tester,
- experience in design and execution of manual tests of software, products (automated tests will be a plus),
- knowledge of PHP language will be your strong asset,
- knowledge of MySQL databases,
- fluent English and Polish-both spoken and written (min. B2 level),
- understanding of Agile software development,
- great analytical and problem-solving skills,
- ability to think outside the box and provide creative solutions,
- strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
No dress code
Home office possible
Increase your chances of getting this job
skills onlineShow your talent in Skill Verification Challenges
Apply with CV+
Verified Skill ProfileYou decide which skills you want to reveal
your verified skillsNot just resume. It makes you stand out against other candidates
final interviewFaster. Based on skills you demonstrate not just declare on CV