Offer is no longer available
Test Automation Engineer
- Offer with SkillChallenge
Contract of Employment
Are you a passionate Tester who wants to build with us a modern, scalable and high-quality HR-tech SaaS platform? As a Test Automation Engineer in ChallengeRocket you will join our Product & Development Team. In everyday work you’ll be responsible for the whole cycle of automated testing processes to assure delivering high quality of our product and services. We work in an agile way in two-week sprints.Within the role you will work closely with our experienced CTO, Software Engineers and the business team.
We are an award-winning startup in the HR-Tech industry with investment support from leading investment funds. Our team has already been involved in global projects with companies in Europe, Japan and the United States, including IBM, E&Y, AccorHotels and NVIDIA. We provided these companies with innovative solutions to ensure they conduct more effective recruitment campaigns and acquire candidates matched by our AI-based systems. You can read more about us here: https://lnkd.in/dUvXcyz or listen to us on Radio Wrocław here: https://lnkd.in/eVmqY6t.
- create test plans for environmental testing and document test procedures for software projects of moderate and high conceptual complexity,
- create, perform and develop automated tests,
- communicate the results of tests and analysis back to the project team,
- preparing tests documentation,
- perform analysis of failed tests, report bugs in Jira,
- be involved in the design of the software by working closely with developers to assess and advise on testability aspects,
- maintain and update test cases based on continuous feedback.
Requirements and qualifications
- +1 year of experience of testing web applications (React),
- practical knowledge of Selenium framework,
- fluent English and Polish-both spoken and written (min. B2 level),
- great analytical and problem-solving skills,
- ability to think outside the box and provide creative solutions,
- strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Nice to have
- familiarity with SQL,
- experience in performing testing area,
- understanding of Agile software development.
What we offer
- full-time, stable position based on contract of employment,
- flexible working hours,
- well connected office in the heart of Wrocław’s market square,
- supporting team and opportunity to develop your professional skills,
- positive, inspiring startup atmosphere,
- real impact on the development of our HR-tech platform,
- joining a company that is still growing and scaling.
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a friendly & dynamic environment, apply now!