- Job offers
- Front-end Developer (React)
Offer is no longer available
Front-end Developer (React)
- Offer with SkillChallenge
Are you a passionate Developer who wants to build with us a modern, scalable and high-quality HR-tech SaaS platform? As a Frontend Developer in ChallengeRocket you will join our Product & Development Team. The primary goal of the project is to create and develop React applications. We work in an agile way in two-week sprints.Within the role you will work closely with our experienced CTO, Front-end and Back-end Developers and the business team.
We are an award-winning startup in the HR-Tech industry with investment support from leading investment funds. Our team has already been involved in global projects with companies in Europe, Japan and the United States, including IBM, E&Y, AccorHotels and NVIDIA. We provided these companies with innovative solutions to ensure they conduct more effective recruitment campaigns and acquire candidates matched by our AI-based systems. You can read more about us here: https://lnkd.in/dUvXcyz or listen to us on Radio Wrocław here: https://lnkd.in/eVmqY6t.
- Create and development React application,
- ensure high quality of web front-end component development based of Figma models including UX/UI best practices,
- close cooperation with other Developers from your team,
- design and maintain clean, reliable, and testable code,
- analyze, enhance, and collaborate on the scale and design of our front-end infrastructure and software development lifecycle,
- understand business requirements, functionality, and customer needs to create intuitive, feature-rich, and user-friendly experience with new features,
- be involved in the design of the software by working closely with the development team.
- following the software development process using Jira.
Requirements and qualifications
- +3 years of professional experience with React,
- proficiency in HTML, CSS,
- experience with GIT,
- knowledge of Figma,
- familiarity with JIRA,
- good UX intuition,
- fluent English and Polish-both spoken and written (min. B2 level),
- great analytical and problem-solving skills,
- ability to think outside the box and provide creative solutions,
- strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- cooperation based on B2B contract,
- possibility of partial remote work,
- flexible working hours,
- well connected office in the heard of Wrocław’s market square,
- supporting team and opportunity to develop your professional skills,
- positive, inspiring startup atmosphere,
- real impact on the development of our HR-tech platform,
- joining a company that is still growing and scaling.
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a friendly & dynamic environment, apply now!