Offer is no longer available
Lead Backend Developer (PHP)
- Offer with SkillChallenge
Are you a passionate Backend Developer who wants to build with us a modern, scalable and high-quality HR-tech SaaS platform? As a Lead Backend Developer in ChallengeRocket you will join our Product & Development Team. In everyday work you’ll be responsible for designing & developing the ChallengeRocket platform using the PHP programming language. We work in an agile way in two-week sprints.Within the role you will work closely with our experienced CTO, Front-end and Back-end Developers and the business team.
We are an award-winning startup in the HR-Tech industry with investment support from leading investment funds. Our team has already been involved in global projects with companies in Europe, Japan and the United States, including IBM, E&Y, AccorHotels and NVIDIA. We provided these companies with innovative solutions to ensure they conduct more effective recruitment campaigns and acquire candidates matched by our AI-based systems. You can read more about us here: https://lnkd.in/dUvXcyz or listen to us on Radio Wrocław here: https://lnkd.in/eVmqY6t.
- development of new functionalities of the ChallengeRocket platform,
- team management,
- conducting system audit and code revision,
- support in the development of the company's technological strategy,
- manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications,
- following the software development process using Jira.
Requirements and qualifications
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Backend developer,
- experience in building web applications in PHP 7,
- knowledge of mySQL,
- knowledge of Smarty, SCSS, JQuery, HTML + CSS, NodeJS (NodeJS will be a plus),
- experience in GIT and Azure DevOps pipelines,
- knowledge of Azure (AppService, Azure DB for MySQL, Redis, VM scale set)
- fluent English,
- great analytical and problem-solving skills,
- ability to think outside the box and provide creative solutions,
- strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- long-term cooperation based on a B2B contract,
- possibility of partial remote work,
- flexible working hours,
- well connected office in the heart of Wrocław’s market square,
- positive, inspiring startup atmosphere and friendly team,
- real impact on the development of our HR-tech platform,
- joining a company that is still growing and scaling.
Flexible working hours
No dress code
Start Up Atmosphere
Home office possible