- Job offers
- Scrum Master
- Product Manager
Offer is no longer available
- Offer with SkillChallenge
Rynek 60, Wrocław, Poland
Are you a passionate Product Manager who wants to build with us a modern, scalable and high-quality HR-tech SaaS platform? At this newly created position in ChallengeRocket you will join our Product & Development Team. In everyday work you’ll be responsible for team coordinating and defining the vision of product development. We work in an agile way in two-week sprints.Within the role you will work closely with our experienced CEO, CTO, Software Engineers and the business team.
We are an award-winning startup in the HR-Tech industry with investment support from leading investment funds. Our team has already been involved in global projects with companies in Europe, Japan and the United States, including IBM, E&Y, AccorHotels and NVIDIA. We provided these companies with innovative solutions to ensure they conduct more effective recruitment campaigns and acquire candidates matched by our AI-based systems. You can read more about us here: https://lnkd.in/dUvXcyz or listen to us on Radio Wrocław here: https://lnkd.in/eVmqY6t.
- identify opportunities: market research, identify, analyze and assess business requirements,
- analyze the enterprise market and its users, validate requests of our customers,
- coordinate the Product & Development team workflow in an Agile/ Scrum way,
- define ChallengeRocket product vision and the business value,
- close cooperation with CTO and Sales and Marketing team,
- define and implementation of the new product features,
- cooperation with external suppliers e.g graphic designer,copywriter,
- conducting product trainings,
- daily working with Jira,
- execute the product vision setting objectives and developing an aligned product roadmap.
Requirements and qualifications
- +4 years of experience in Product Management (nice to have in SaaS or Tech Start-Up environment),
- data-driven mindset,
- practical knowledge of Agile & Scrum principles,
- knowledge of Jira,
- fluent English and Polish-both spoken and written (min. B2 level),
- experience in motivating and managing the team,
- outstanding communication skills across all stakeholders and the ability to motivate and transmit vision,
- excellent organizational and presentation skills,
- strong business awareness and ability to see the big picture.
What we offer
- full-time position based on B2B or contract,
- flexible working hours,
- well connected office in the heart of Wrocław’s market square,
- newly created position with a real impact on the development of our HR-tech platform,
- positive, inspiring startup atmosphere,
- joining a company that is still growing and scaling.