Offer is no longer available
Technical Support Specialist
- Offer with SkillChallenge
Rynek 60, Wrocław, Poland
Are you a passionate person who wants to build with us a modern, scalable and high-quality HR-tech SaaS platform? As a Technical Support Specialist in ChallengeRocket you will join our Product & Development Team. The primary goal of the role is to help to increase the quality of our product and provide technical support for our customers and users. You will be also responsible for manual testing processes to assure delivering high quality of our product and services. Within the role you will work closely with our experienced Software Engineers and the business team.
We are an award-winning startup in the HR-Tech industry with investment support from leading investment funds. Our team has already been involved in global projects with companies in Europe, Japan and the United States, including IBM, E&Y, AccorHotels and NVIDIA. We provided these companies with innovative solutions to ensure they conduct more effective recruitment campaigns and acquire candidates matched by our AI-based systems. You can read more about us here: https://lnkd.in/dUvXcyz or listen to us on Radio Wrocław here: https://lnkd.in/eVmqY6t.
- performing manual tests of the ChallengeRocket platform,
- communicate the results of tests and analysis back to the project team,
- perform analysis of failed tests,
- report bugs in Jira,
- setting up a customer's account,
- providing technical support for our users,
- putting content on the platform in cooperation with the marketing team,
- be involved in the design of the software by working closely with developers to assess and advise on testability aspects.
Requirements and qualifications
- overall technical knowledge of software development products and strong motivation to work in this area,
- experience in design and execution of manual tests of software products will be a plus,
- fluent English and Polish-both spoken and written (min. B2 level),
- great analytical and problem-solving skills,
- ability to think outside the box and provide creative solutions,
- strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- full-time, stable position based on contract of employment,
- flexible working hours,
- well connected office in the heart of Wrocław’s market square,
- real impact on the development of our HR-tech platform,
- supporting team and opportunity to develop your professional skills,
- joining a company that is still growing and scaling.