Offer is no longer available
UX/ UI Designer
Contract of Employment
Are you a passionate User Experience Designer who wants to build with us a modern, scalable and high-quality HR-tech SaaS platform? At this position in ChallengeRocket you will join our Product & Development Team. In everyday work you’ll be responsible for building positive experiences for our users. Within the role you will work closely with our experienced Software Engineers and the business team.
We are an award-winning startup in the HR-Tech industry with investment support from leading investment funds. Our team has already been involved in global projects with companies in Europe, Japan and the United States, including IBM, E&Y, AccorHotels and NVIDIA. We provided these companies with innovative solutions to ensure they conduct more effective recruitment campaigns and acquire candidates matched by our AI-based systems. You can read more about us here: https://lnkd.in/dUvXcyz or listen to us on Radio Wrocław here: https://lnkd.in/eVmqY6t.
- improving existing features by introducing better UX,
- designing new features and testing new solutions,
- taking part in conceptual work on product development and services,
- cooperating with the graphic designer and the business team,
- creating interfaces, interactions, and information architecture,
- preparing and leading research scenarios with users,
- taking part in gathering requirements and creating product functional analysis.
Requirements and qualifications
- +3 years of experience in user interface and user experience design (nice to have in a SaaS software company),
- hands-on experience with HTML, CSS,
- expertise in UX tools,
- solid experience with Figma,
- demonstrating an analytical mind & problem-solving attitude,
- exceptional eye for visual design and understanding of best design practices,
- strong communication and teamwork skills,
- ability to think outside the box and provide creative solutions,
- fluent English and Polish-both spoken and written (min. B2 level).
What we offer:
- positive, inspiring startup atmosphere and directness in our mutual communication (in line with our "no bullshit" philosophy),
- joining a company that is still growing and scaling,
- supporting team and opportunity to develop your professional skills,
- well connected office in the heart of Wrocław’s market square,
- full-time, stable position based on contract of employment,
- flexible working hours,
- opportunity to work remotely,
- a kitchen filled with (mostly) very healthy stuff ;-)
- a fun approach- it might sound like a cliché, but we work in a way that means everyone gets maximum enjoyment out of their job.
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a friendly & dynamic environment, apply now!
Increase your chances of getting this job
skills onlineShow your talent in Skill Verification Challenges
Apply with CV+
Verified Skill ProfileYou decide which skills you want to reveal
your verified skillsNot just resume. It makes you stand out against other candidates
final interviewFaster. Based on skills you demonstrate not just declare on CV