Offer is no longer available
Senior Software Developer C++
Contract of Employment
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Senior Software Developer with C++ experience and testing skills. As a new joiner, you will be a part of the XFT working in APC (Alarm, Power & Climate) area. Area’s objective is to maintain suitable conditions in the Ericsson hardware, in terms of its safety, monitoring of appropriate temperature, power algorithms and more. Our Product Development Unit Compute & Digital Silicon- PDU CDS is one of the main R&D units within Ericsson’s Radio Access Network domain. The unit is accountable for Ericsson products, including Baseband, Street Macro and Site solutions, both for SW and HW, over the full lifecycle. Compute & Digital Silicon is a competence center for common design functions (e.g. digital ASIC and FPGA, PCB layout, power, mechanics, thermal, interconnect, synchronization, security, packaging, material development) and tools. At R&D Center Poland we develop SW system and design solutions for baseband, interconnect, security and site products. We address telecommunication business needs from around the globe by delivering cutting edge software (e.g. 5G functionalities) meeting the highest telco quality.
What we offer
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings
- Rich benefits package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher)
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone
- Work – life balance
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
- Develop software in C++ (mostly C++17 standard) for telecommunication systems (GSM & UMTS, LTE, 5G)
- Perform Unit testing in Google Test framework
- Integrate testing in Java and Erlang
- Test manually on occasion
- Work in Agile framework (Scrum or Kanban)
- Create technical documentation for introduced software
Requirements and qualifications
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent formal education
- At least 2 years of experience in C++ programming
- Testing skills
- Analytical thinking skills and ability to learn quickly
- Good communication and team working skills
- Good communication in English
Increase your chances of getting this job
skills onlineShow your talent in Skill Verification Challenges
Apply with CV+
Verified Skill ProfileYou decide which skills you want to reveal
your verified skillsNot just resume. It makes you stand out against other candidates
final interviewFaster. Based on skills you demonstrate not just declare on CV