Offer is no longer available
Contract of Employment, B2B contract
Remote during pandemics
Our people are the source of our success, that's why we are actively investing in providing EPAMers with vast opportunities for professional and personal growth.
EPAMers in Poland focus on delivering reliable, scalable and flexible components of the IT landscape to integrate with the existing systems, emphasize online processing and leverage the synergies for different domains.
We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
- Work within the Development Team delivering the core features in the Agile environment
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the Department quality standards
- Expanding knowledge and sharing enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
Requirements and qualifications
- Experience in working with core
- Deep understanding of at least one modern framework (Angular/React/Vue)
- Hands-on experience in working with CSS3/HTML5
- Knowledge of source code control and build tools (GIT, WebPack, others)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and work in a fast-paced environment
- Work on enterprise-level projects
- Global communication with colleagues and peers
- Individual career path in engineering
- Remote work & relocation to 35+ countries
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal library)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
Home office possible
Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
Increase your chances of getting this job
skills onlineShow your talent in Skill Verification Challenges
Apply with CV+
Verified Skill ProfileYou decide which skills you want to reveal
your verified skillsNot just resume. It makes you stand out against other candidates
final interviewFaster. Based on skills you demonstrate not just declare on CV