- Job offers
- Senior Python Developer
Offer is no longer available
Senior Python Developer
EPAM Systems - view profile
- 100% Remote
Contract of Employment, B2B contract
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for skilled Senior Python Software Developers who are passionate about building innovative and advanced solutions.
By joining EPAM, you will have a chance to work with experienced engineers and experts from all over the world. Our company will offer plenty of new opportunities for your growth. You will have a chance to build advanced solutions for our clients and use interesting technologies and tools. Our experts are ready to help you to improve your skills, through a wide range of trainings and certification programs. You will have a chance to try your skills in new roles and advance your career.
We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
We have multiple projects to offer, starting from a regular backend and full-stack development to most innovative projects using Big Data and Machine Learning. We cooperate with world-leading companies from the following business domains:
- Life Science,
- Media & Entertainment,
- Advanced technologies,
- Financial Services,
Nice to have
- Big Data
- Machine learning
- Work within the development team delivering the core features in Agile environment.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the required quality standards.
- Help other engineers to solve problems, through sharing your expert knowledge.
- Adjust the processes and introduce new tools to improve the delivery effectiveness.
- Communicate with the customer to clarify requirements.
- Integration with other clients’ systems and applications
- Drive the collaboration process with other team members
- Further the knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
Requirements and qualifications
- At least 4y of experience in implementing Python-based applications & solutions.
- Very good knowledge of Core Python.
- Good knowledge of at least one web framework (ideally Flask, Django or fastAPI).
- Experience with SQL databases, including tuning and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of available NoSQL solutions.
- Hands-on experience with cloud and tools like Docker.
- Fluency in Python unit testing and testing frameworks.
- A solid foundation in computer science, good knowledge of data structures, strong analytical thinking skills and ability to solve algorithmic tasks.
- Clean coding and refactoring skills.
- Expert knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Strong, hands-on experience with agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, desire to work as part of a global team, ability to explain technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Team player mentality.
- Team & working conditions:
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering community of industry’s professionals
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work remotely
- Relocation within our offices
- Corporate and social events
- Benefits package (health insurance, multisport, shopping vouchers)
- Stable income:
- Employment Contract or B2B
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Participation in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Career development:
- Innovative solutions delivery and engineering excellence
- Outstanding career roadmap
- Leadership development, career advising, soft skills and well-being programs
- Certification (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Get Abstract, O’Reilly, Cloud Guru
- Language classes on English and Polish for foreigners
Home office possible
Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences
Increase your chances of getting this job
skills onlineShow your talent in Skill Verification Challenges
Apply with CV+
Verified Skill ProfileYou decide which skills you want to reveal
your verified skillsNot just resume. It makes you stand out against other candidates
final interviewFaster. Based on skills you demonstrate not just declare on CV