Offer is no longer available
- 100% Remote
Hi, we are looking for regular DevOps engineers with 3+ years of experience. English level B2+.
We are an outsourcing company specialized in software development, analytics, testing and DevOps services for Polish, German, British and Dutch clients.
The applications we create are used by thousands of customers around the world. We rely 100% on the remote work model.
About the project:
Product unifies employee engagement with unrivalled EAP & Wellness programs, Perks, Social Communication & Recognition. LifeWorks helps employees feel loved by supporting, connecting, recognising, rewarding and guiding them on their well-being journey.
About the role:
You will be working on AWS and will work in a small but talented team to evolve and improve a framework for multi-region architecture, global applications deployment and optimizing automation.
It will be necessary to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to deploy and operate our client’s systems. You will help automate and streamline operations and processes, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And finally you will troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
- Ideate, define and describe automation capabilities of the applications and systems,
- Design and automate manual steps and iterate in small increments through automated testing and continuous integration,
- Automate applications deployment as well as processes to make delivery more scalable, repeatable and controllable,
- Identify issues before they affect the customer experience and mitigate issues quickly when they do occur,
- Design and build alerting and notification framework to have full visibility into applications and the underlying systems,
- Engage with members of the Cloud Infrastructure, Product and Application development teams to understand our key needs around development efficiency, automation, as well as platform deployment and management,
- Build and manage tools for developer support, and automated software delivery and testing,
- Keep up to date with new DevOps tools and techniques as appropriate, staying current with industry best practices,
- Work with Engineering team to implement and optimize automated solutions for deploying, configuring, updating, and monitoring our platform on AWS,
- Use DevOps principles to influence and create new architecture standards and best-practices that improve the way our customers/partners create and manage solutions on our platform,
- Build and maintain internal documentation on properly deploying our platform, and building/managing solutions on our platform,
- Become an expert on AWS and on how to best leverage AWS infrastructure and services for deploying and managing our platform.
Requirements and qualifications
Cloud - AWS.
Container - Docker, ECS.
Operating system - Linux.
Testing & Configuration management tools - Docker, Ansible, Terraform
Programming language - PHP, Python, Bash or Node.js.
Experience with AWS cloud platform and management tooling (including Containers, Terraform, Ansible, DataDog, etc.).
Software development experience, ideally in PHP, Python or Node.js.
Experience with core services such as S3, EC2, ELB, ASG, Lambda, RDS, Container ecosystem Docker, ECS, EKS and Fargate - Good networking and enterprise level storage experience with SQL and NoSQL DB.
Hands on experience designing, implementing and day to day use of logging and monitoring tools to capture data for alerting and issue identification and resolution– DataDog or ELK.
Flexible working hours
Increase your chances of getting this job
skills onlineShow your talent in Skill Verification Challenges
Apply with CV+
Verified Skill ProfileYou decide which skills you want to reveal
your verified skillsNot just resume. It makes you stand out against other candidates
final interviewFaster. Based on skills you demonstrate not just declare on CV