Offer is no longer available
Java/Kotlin regular/senior developer
- 100% Remote
We are about to extend our customer’s team, therefore we are looking for skilled regular and senior Java/Kotlin developers.
We are supporting our customers' teams in software development. We minimise bureaucracy, to help you to concentrate on your work. We strive to ensure that you have a real impact on the high quality of the provided solutions.
Common information about projects:
- New feature development and maintenance.
- Quality approach: pair programming and code reviews, static code analysis.
- Team size 4-10 people.
- 2 weeks sprints.
- Cloud based architecture: AWS.
- Team seniority: regular / senior.
- Internal trainings and workshops.
- Quick feature adaptation: Each complete feature is immediately promoted to production, usually twice a week.
Application that aggregates the stock-related traffic of the entire company to provide a single source of truth for inventory data. In this project, we use mostly Java 8/15, Kotlin, Spring, AWS.
Our main goal is to predict sales and distribution forecasts allowing us to order just enough products to our 11 warehouses spread across Europe.
What is more, our tools are also helping our operations colleagues to maximise the throughput of each single warehouse, minimise cost and keep care of the “health” of each warehouse, e.g., by suggesting routing options, delivery time or “keeping an eye” on important products.
- Spring Boot
Nice to have
- You will be developing internal products that are supporting business decisions for Europe's leading e-commerce retailer.
- You will be working in a challenging Agile environment, taking part in all steps of the software life cycle, from concept to production monitoring.
- You will participate in solving real problems from the e-commerce domain together with the Product Owner and the Team.
Requirements and qualifications
At least 2 years of commercial development experience in Java/Kotlin using Spring/Spring Boot.
If you are interested in taking the full stack role: additionally 2 years of React development experience.
Knowledge of design (and architectural for a senior developer) patterns.
Flexible working hours
Increase your chances of getting this job
skills onlineShow your talent in Skill Verification Challenges
Apply with CV+
Verified Skill ProfileYou decide which skills you want to reveal
your verified skillsNot just resume. It makes you stand out against other candidates
final interviewFaster. Based on skills you demonstrate not just declare on CV