- Job offers
- Mid/Senior Flutter Developer
Offer is no longer available
Mid/Senior Flutter Developer
Deviniti - view profile
- 100% Remote
Join the Deviniti team and feel welcome in our Software Home!
Deviniti consists of over 250 IT specialists who are distinguished not only by professionalism but also passion and a bit of madness. We love sharing knowledge and spreading it in the digital galaxy of possibilities. We create effective solutions, implement new technologies and support our partners in business development. Innovation is our middle name: we constantly invent new products and improve existing ones. Our products are used by over 10 000 companies! In our free time, we win hackathons (which we have already done three times in the last 4 years, and we land on the podium every year!) and we are developing new skills - not only career driven ones!
We are currently looking for a Mobile (Flutter) Developer and Senior Flutter Developer to support one of our teams.
What can Deviniti offer you? It's good that you ask! You can count on:
- Cooperation with a team of enthusiasts who care about the highest quality of their work,
- Internal training, trips to conferences, and access to the training platform, thanks to which you will acquire skills to the extent you need,
- Participation in internal and external hackathons: our teams won a place on the HackYeah podium in from 2018 to 2021 (winning in 4 categories!)
- A supportive atmosphere during flexible working hours – you can start your work at any time, as long as you match the scheduled meetings,
- Motivation to get off the couch: we promote an active lifestyle on the “devigym” Slack channel, we have regular jogging sessions with a professional trainer, yoga sessions on chairs – we all know that health is the most important thing!
Sounds interesting? Don't be shy - apply!
- Mobile App Development
Nice to have
- Participation in application design (work with UX designers, analysts),
- Preparation of the application structure and implementation of it,
- Development of unit tests, code review for other team members,
- Implementation and distribution in AppStore / GooglePlay.
Requirements and qualifications
- Min. 3 years (Mid) and min. 5 years (Senior) of experience in the implementation of mobile applications (independence),
- Knowledge of Flutter technology and Dart language, best supported by references in a specific project,
- Knowledge of bloc,
- Fluency in Git,
- Knowledge of the Android environment and Kotlin language,
- Fluency in English,
- CI / CD for mobile applications.
Nice to have:
- Java programming language.
Do you meet the above requirements? Great! we are looking for someone exactly like you!
Private medical care
Flexible working hours
Internal learning system
Home office possible
Increase your chances of getting this job
skills onlineShow your talent in Skill Verification Challenges
Apply with CV+
Verified Skill ProfileYou decide which skills you want to reveal
your verified skillsNot just resume. It makes you stand out against other candidates
final interviewFaster. Based on skills you demonstrate not just declare on CV