Doesn't matter if you have never developed iOT systems, iOS app or Android game before. Whether you are pro or beginner go ahead and participate right away! Get to know your local coding community and learn what other mobile and iOT engineers are doing!
How it works?
"Show us your code!"
Show us the most interesting project you have been working on in the last year or the biggest coding challenge that you have overcome. We do not want to listen to marketing presentations. Feel free to get technical instead!
Get in touch with us if you'd like your code to get presented during the event! Maybe you discovered some nice tool that you'd like to share with the community. That's great too.
It's just like a pub quiz but you can compete with other peers on topics related to programming languages and new digital technologies as a whole! Come and see, it's going to be fun!
During the presentation part we're going to discuss cross-platform vs native development!
Reasons to compete
- it's opportunity to check your skills and show us your talent,
- you may win valuable prizes,
- it's a chance meet interesting people,
- winning award is super valuable badge on your CV!
- creativity, originality, and “wow” factor of the idea,
- design aesthetics and usability,
- adherence to contest topic (does your solution address a problem),
- market readiness level (is it free of obvious bugs),
- business potential.
This event is free to attend. This is invitation-only event with limited number of seats. Why free? Where is the catch? There is no catch. This particular event cost nothing to attend. Just bring in positive attitude! You are also fully entitled to all source code you write during the hackathon, we do not claim any right to it.
Number of seats is limited so please apply as soon as you can.
Find out more about hackathons in our hackathon section.