Show your skills online, receive a gift and start your career in Warsaw!
Are you a talented DevOps Engineer experienced in solving complex problems? Do you want to join the largest company in IT, R&D, Finance, HR and Support areas helping Nordic business and the public sector?
Why should you apply:
- you get an advantage over other candidates - apply with a short test and score min. 80% to get to the second stage of recruitment;
- you'll get 100% feedback from us - regardless of the recruitment result;
- for professional development (meetups, conferences, trainings and more);
- for Scandinavian culture and workplace (competetive salary, MyBenefit Cafeteria system, additional activities);
- for meaningful and impactful work (make an impact and improve the lives of millions of people);
- for talented and trusted people (open-minded colleagues and experienced managers)!
Please read on, we have a perfect open position for you!
KMD Elements is an international cloud-solution offering a highly efficient solution to handle complex data validation and advanced formula-based settlements on time series for companies operating in the energy market. We are currently looking for DevOps Engineer to join our team.
After your morning coffee you will be:
- Developing, refactoring and improving automated CI/CD pipelines in Azure cloud, following best market practices
- Developing and improving platform/toolset for Azure cloud environments management
- Supporting (mentoring) development teams on infrastructural tasks
- Closely collaborating with development teams on CI/CD process improvements
- Providing systems support: responding to monitoring alerts and incidents in Azure cloud environments
- Maintaining the alignment with architectural principles defined on the project and organizational level
- Assuring production-grade quality
We want you in our team if you:
- 3+ years of practical experience as Microsoft Azure cloud engineer
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD best practices
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Experience working in environments with various Azure-based PaaS & SaaS services (Azure AD, Azure SQL, BLOB storage, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, etc.)
- Experience managing Azure environments (ARM templates, Resource Groups, etc.)
- Experience monitoring Azure production environments
- Knowledge of Azure cloud security principles
- Strong scripting experience (PowerShell)
- C# programming skills
- Familiar with GIT
- Strong in written and spoken English, Fluent Polish
- Higher education in computer science or related field
- Strong communication skills
- Being a team player
We are a perfect match if you additionally:
- Interest in software architecture
- Large/medium scale end-to-end project implementation experience
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM framework
- Experience with YAML (specifically, experience with Azure Pipelines YAML)
- Logic Apps, Azure Functions implementation experience