100% online recruitment process - show your skills, receive a gift and start your career in Wroclaw!
Are you a talented C++ Developer with an ability to solve compex engineering problems? Does working for a global telecommunications leader with a wide range of benefits and development paths sound appealing to you?
Why should you apply:
- you get an advantage over other candidates - apply with a short test and show your skills online;
- you'll get 100% feedback from us - regardless of the recruitment result;
- an annual bonus for employees and relocation package for candiates from outside Wroclaw;
- flexible working hours in a comfortable office (also 5 days of remote work per month!);
- facilities for parents (kindergartens, co-financing of child vacation);
- a unique opportunity to be part of the teams of experts developing the telecommunication systems deployed worldwide!
Please read on, we have a perfect open position for you!
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Our engineers at the Wrocław R&D center are working on software for telecommunications systems. Starting from the conceptual and research phase, through defining the system architecture and its implementation, up to implementation at the customer (mobile network operator) and maintenance. Every day, every fourth person in the world uses mobile connections and data transfer from our solutions, which means that delivering and maintaining a high-quality product poses a great technological challenge.
You will be responsible for:
- software design,
- analysing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio technologies area,
- creating and reviewing requirements for functional, design and interface specifications based on system and HW specifications,
- daily cooperation with project managers in planning activities.
We have a variety of positions in our departments, starting from Baseband (responsible for creating a platform on which various radio access technologies are implemented), through Radio Frequency (specifying, designing, implementing and maintaining radio products’ software for various radio access technologies) and 5G&SC (responsible for integrating and testing the functionality of the 5G gNB base station), to SingleRAN (specification, development, and quality assurance of mobile telephony base stations operating parallelly in 2G, 3G and 4G technologies) and finally BTS OAM (designing, providing and delivering software for base stations that support many radio technologies simultaneously).
We are looking for candidates with wide range of work experience – from fresh graduates to highly experienced professionals; with hardware and software background. The more experienced you are, the greater opportunities you have.
We are working with such tools and technologies as:
- GCC, Clang,
- Testing frameworks,
- Version control and code review systems,
- Continuous integration systems,
- Robot Framework,
- Power BI,