Show your skills online, receive your gift and start a new career in Switzerland!
Are you a tech passionate with several years of experience in software testing? Do you speak English and German (min. B2 level)? Are you ready to start your journey to Switzerland?
Please read on, we have a perfect open position for you!
For worldwide known software & consulting companies based in Switzerland (Zurich, Berne, Lucerne, Zug), we are now looking for Test Automation Engineers to join long-term conducted projects within following industries: banking, insurance, telco and healthcare.
Here are some of the benefits awaiting for you:
- The recruitment process is fully remote for your comfort and safety!
- Attractive salary ranging from 93 to 112k EUR/year depending on your experience!
- Collaboration with leading technology experts and Swiss community leads!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Test planning and creation of test concepts
- Creation of automation scripts
- Execution of automated / manual tests
- Monitoring and reporting of test progress
- Control, documentation and evaluation of the test results
- Reporting and presenting the results to project management and departments
- Problem-solving for all types of malfunctions in test mode
- Comprehensive collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders in mostly agile teams
- Moderation and mediation
You are expected to have:
- A degree in (business) computer science or a comparable qualification
- Several years of practical work experience in software testing
- Methodical and practical experience in the field of test automation/scripting
- Good knowledge of at least one automation tool such as Tosca, Selenium, LeanFT, UFT, SoapUI
- Certification to the ISTQB Foundation Level. Ideally, Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst
- Pronounced conceptual and analytical thinking and acting
- Creative, customer-oriented team player
- Willingness for constant personal development
- Very good command of spoken and written German (min. B2 level) as well as good knowledge of English
- Ability to participate in interdisciplinary and international projects with focus on optimizing end- customers’ core business processes
- Collaboration with leading technology experts and Swiss community leads
- Extensive range of trainings and further education ensures that your development does not stand still with us
- Attractive salary ranging from 93 to 112k EUR/year depending on your experience
- Private healthcare, pension and multiple other benefits
- Fully remote recruitment proccess