The contest rules online – DataWalk Frontend Challenge
§ 1 [preliminary provisions]
1. These regulations (hereinafter referred to as "Regulations") specify the rules and procedure for conducting the Competition under the name – ChallengeRocket Sp. z o.o. (Wolności 13/2, 35-073 Rzeszów, firstname.lastname@example.org), Tax Identification Number: 8133727946, REGON 365462321, KRS 0000638669; (hereinafter the content as "Organizer").
2. DataWalk (address: ul. Rzeźnicza 32-33 50-130 Wrocław, Poland) Tax Identification Number: 894-303-43-18, REGON 021737247, KRS 0000405409 is the Titular Partner of the Competition (hereinafter referred to as "DataWalk”).
3. The competition is organized online using the ChallengeRocket Platform and takes place on 05.07.2021 - 05.09.2021.
4. Joining the Competition is possible only after accepting the terms of these Regulations.
§ 2 [the conditions for participation in the Competition]
1. The competition is intended for natural persons who, at the time of registering for participation in the Competition, meet the following conditions:
a) have turned 18 years old,
b) have their place of residence in the territory of the Republic of Poland,
c) have full legal capacity,
d) read the content of these Regulations and accept its provisions.
2. The Competition cannot be attended by: employees or contractors of the Organizer, nor the immediate family members (by members of the immediate family understood as: preliminary, descendants, siblings, spouses of siblings, spouses' parents, relatives in the sideline to the first degree and persons with an adoption or marriage ratio).
3. Participation in the Competition is free and voluntary.
4. In order to participate, it is necessary to complete the appropriate registration form via the Platform using real personal/contact details.
5. The Competition may only be entered individually. Participants enter the competition on their own behalf.
§ 3 [rules of the competition]
1. The condition for participation in the Competition is to complete the registration form via the challengerocket.com/datawalk-frontend-challenge website.
2. Participation in the Competition can be taken only individually. Participants apply individually to the competition.
3. The Participant's task in the Competition is to solve the tasks ("Competition Work") placed on the ChallengeRocket platform, located on the competition website at challengerocket.com/datawalk-frontend-challenge, during the Competition.
4. Each Participant can register for the Competition and take the Competition tasks only once. After starting the test, the Participant must complete it within the given time limit. After the test is completed, it will not be possible to retake it. Participants who will try to register for the Competition from multiple accounts and take the test more than once will be disqualified.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to check whether the entire Competition Work code, excluding the ready, publicly available and legal libraries, was created by the Competition Participant as part of its duration.
6. In the event of a breach of the provisions of the Regulations and the generally applicable provisions of law, by the Competition Participant, the Organizer shall have the right to disqualify the given Participant from participation in the Competition. Verification of Competition Participants' conduct by the Organizer may take place not only during the Competition, but also during the preparation for and after the Competition, provided that the behavior of the Competition Participants is related to the Competition itself.
§ 4 [prizes]
1. The results obtained by Participants in the Competition will be published after the end of the Competition.
2. The winner of the competition is the Participant who will individually solve all Competition Tasks and obtain the highest number of points. In the event of a tie (the same number of points obtained by more than one Participant), the time of sending the solution is decisive.
3. The Organizer provides prizes for the Winning Participants:
a) 1st place with a value of PLN 5 000 gross for the Participant,
b) 2nd place worth PLN 3 000 gross for the Participant,
c) 3rd place worth PLN 2 000 gross for the Participant.
4. The Competition winners will be announced on 10.09.2021 via the Platform.
5. The authors of the winning Competition Works undertake to provide ChallengeRocket with complete and correct bank account details and personal data enabling the tax settlement of the prize within 14 days from the date of announcing the Winners (i.e. 10.09.2021). The payment of each prize will take place within 30 days counting from the day of receiving from the winner complete and correct data. If the above-mentioned information is not provided within 30 days from the date of announcing the Competition Winners (i.e. from10.09.2021), the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the prize or grant it to another Participant.
6. Only ChallengeRocket is responsible for collecting and paying the due tax.
7. ChallengeRocket, as a payer of lump sum income tax for individuals, before paying the prize to the winning Participants - will calculate, collect and pay to the competent Tax Office a 10% flat-rate income tax due to the prize - pursuant to Art. 41 par. 7 of the Act of 26 July 1991 on personal income tax (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 14 item 176, as amended).
§ 5. [intellectual property rights to the competition work]
1. The Competition Participants remain the owners of all intellectual property rights, including copyrights to works and works created during the Competition.
2. The participant declares and ensures that the Competition Work is its sole authorship and does not infringe any rights of third parties. The Competition Participant also declares that he accepts full and unlimited liability for any claims of third parties directed to the Organizer regarding Competition Work, including claims arising in connection with the Competition Participant's performance of business or professional activity based on the Competition Work, with utilizing/using this Competition Work.
3. The Competition Participant grants the Organizer permission to use photographs, screen shots and other materials showing the Participants images, the site or other elements related to the Competition for internal and promotional purposes of the Organizer.
§ 6 [processing of personal data]
1. The administrator of personal data of Competition Participants within the meaning of art. 4 point 7 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter "GDPR") , obtained during registration for participation in the Competition and during the Competition is the Organizer.
2. The personal data of the Competition Participants will be processed in order to register their participation in the Competition, conduct the Competition, select the winners and transfer prizes, if provided for in accordance with these Regulations.
3. In terms of a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), the Organizer may process data during and after the Competition in order to directly propose the terms of cooperation to the Participant.
4. Data of participants may be available to entities supporting the Organizer in order to implement the Competition.
5. Providing personal data by the Competition Participant is voluntary, however, it is necessary to participate in the Competition due to its type and manner of conducting.
6. Participants' data will be kept only for the period necessary to implement the assumptions of the Competition and its conduct.
7. The Organizer provides Competition Participants with the exercise of their rights in relation to the processed personal data, i.e. the right to access data, the right to rectify data, the right to delete data, the right to limit data processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to processing, and to lodge a complaint. to the supervisory body and the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time - to the extent that the processing is based on the consent of the Participant.
8. In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, the Participant may contact the Organizer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
9. To the extent of the consent given by the Participant to receive notifications of current job offers, the Participant's data will be available to DataWalk for this purpose. In this case, DataWalk is a separate controller of the Participants' data used to send relevant notifications. You can learn about the rules regarding data processing by DataWalk here.
§ 7 [final provisions]
1. The rules of the Competition are set out in these Regulations. All information about the Competition available in the advertising materials is for information purposes only. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data and the Act on Copyright and Related Rights shall apply.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to change the Regulations, provided that it is dictated by important reasons beyond the control of the Organizer.
3. The Organizer will inform the Participant about the changes to the Regulations by e-mail and will place the Regulations in the new wording on the Competition website.
4. The Organizer shall not be liable for any property or non-material damage caused by the Participant as a result of taking part in the Competition or as a result of and in connection with the intended or not intended use of the Prize. The participant bears full responsibility for the damage caused.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to change and/or remove any content that violates generally applicable laws during the Competition.
6. The Participant may submit reservations regarding the Competition.
7. Complaints may be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Complaints are recognized immediately. In the event that it is impossible to process the complaint within the indicated period, the Organizer will inform the applicant about it, providing at the same time the reason for the extension of the deadline and the scheduled time of response.
See general Terms & Conditions for additional information.