Are you looking for a 24 Hours Adventure? You are eager to spend quality time with high level professionals from Space Business and Science. Then Eovation Warsaw is what you are looking for. Come and join us for the great Hackathon weekend in April.
The ESA and its’ partners have several objectives in proposing this grassroots project:
- To develop the spirit of enterprise among young people
- To demonstrate that space is a vector of innovation for employment and economic development in a sphere beyond its usual ecosystem
- To participate in the adoption and reuse of space technologies and data
- To find future candidates, in the short or medium term, for the ESA BICs and partner incubators.
The organisers will present "challenges" in the form of fact sheets presenting:
- The technical, scientific and applicative context
- The objective of the challenge
- Where applicable, the resources made available to candidates, and the intellectual property rights held by the organiser or its partners.
There will be common challenges for all countries provided by the ESA or proposed by the countries to the ESA and challenges specific to each country.
Participation in the competition is open to business creators, students, researchers, entrepreneurs, associations, companies, developers, users, job seekers, designers and space experts. Together they will form teams to take up, in 24 hours, one of the challenges to be proposed by the organisers.
The competition is open to teams of two to five people including:
- adult individuals having an activity or residing in the country of one of the organiser sites (business creators, students, researchers, developers, users, designers and space experts, job seekers, etc.)
- and/or private law legal entities (associations, companies), represented by an individual delegated to participate in this competition, with no limitation as to nationality.
The organiser reserves the right to refuse the participation of any person if the maximum number of places has been reached or for any other reason resulting from non-compliance with the provisions of these rules or a legal or regulatory provision.
The projects of the winners will be promoted through :
- institutional communication (via the websites and newsletters of the organiser and, where applicable, its partners) - presses relations
- networking with the organiser and its partners.
- BE prize, monthly access to the BE space to continue project development
- MIT accelerator consultancy support for project development
- EO ClimLab project prize.
For more details click the button 'I want to participate', then 'Show details'. Find out more about hackathons in our hackathon section.