Are you an experienced C++ Developer? Take part in the Ericsson C++ Challenge and get a job with projects of global importance for the biggest mobile operators in the world. Quicker and easier! Take a short ~ 45 min test - score of 70% or more guarantees an invitation to an interview and participation in the shortened recruitment process.
Why is it worth joining the challenge?
- join the 100% online exceptional recruitment process - a score of 70% or more will give you a VIP recruitment pass,
- open the door to an exciting career at Ericsson - one of the leading providers of ICT,
- verify your C++ skills and compete with other talented developers,
- win additional prizes - Ericsson branded gadgets are waiting for the 3 participants with the highest score!
How does it work? Take a short 100% online test and secure yourself a place in the VIP recruitment!
Your task will be to solve one coding assignment in C++ of implementing a simple inheritance of devices, including their construction, destruction and copying. Solving the task on average takes about 45 minutes, but don't worry - from the start of solving the test, you have 1.5 h to complete it. However, remember that you only have one approach to do it. Ready? Good luck!
What will you get from participating in the challenge?
A shortened and accelerated recruitment process which looks like this:
1. Participation in the challenge - upload your CV and solve the task from where you want and when you want by December 13. Candidates with a score of min. 70% will be invited to the next stage of a shortened recruitment process.
2. The next (and last!) stage is a technical interview and a meeting with an LM.
And what can you expect from working at Ericsson?
After successfully completing the challenge and recruitment process, you will join the Ericsson team as a C++ Developer. The job is hybrid - the offices are located in Kraków and Łódź, but we provide flexibility for each employee.
In Ericsson you'll be developing software for Radio Base Station (RBS) for the mobile operators in the world. Your tasks will be to:
- deliver features for 4G/5G e.g: routing, security features, quality of service, equipment handling , allocation of resources required by given Radio Access Technology (GSM, WCDMA, LTE and NR), configuration of the antenna system.
- focus on software architecture, product quality, continuous delivery and integration,
- be organized in cross functional team to deliver end to end solutions,
- implement features according to requirements, including coding, feature testing, and product documentation,
- adapt existing software to the new hardware products,
- use existing libraries and solutions.
✔️ Stable employment based on an employment contract
✔️ Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology
✔️ Clearly defined career paths, trainings, learning platform
✔️ Rich benefits package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher)
✔️ Work in an international environment based on cooperation
✔️ Home office (we finance equipment for remote work - desks, chairs), flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone
✔️ Work - life – balance
✔️ Possibility of tax-deductible costs
✔️ Opportunity for technical and personal training
✔️ Annual bonus depending on the results of the work
More about the company
Ericsson enables communications service providers and enterprises to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans the following business areas: Networks, Cloud Software and Services, Enterprise Wireless Solutions, Global Communications Platform, and Technologies and New Businesses. It is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency and find new revenue streams. Ericsson’s innovation investments have delivered the benefits of mobility and mobile broadband to billions of people globally. Ericsson stock is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and on Nasdaq New York.