§ 1 [preliminary provisions]
- These regulations (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations") define the rules and procedure for conducting the Competition under the name - Polish - Japanese Tech Job Fair & Forum (hereinafter referred to as "Competition"), organized by ChallengeRocket Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Rzeszów, Pl. Wolności 13/2, 35-073 Rzeszów, REGON: 365462321, KRS: 0000638669, NIP: 8133727946 (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer").
- The competition is organized online using the ChallengeRocket Platform and takes place between September 05, 2023 and October 16, 2023.
- Joining the Competition is possible only for users of the ChallengeRocket Platform after accepting the terms of these Regulations.
§ 2 [conditions for participation in the Competition]
- The Competition is intended for natural persons who, at the time of submitting their entry into the Competition, meet the following conditions: a) are over 18 years of age, b) have their place of residence in the territory of the Republic of Poland, c) have the status of a student or are a graduate for no longer than one year, d) have full legal capacity, e) read the content of these Regulations and accepted its provisions.
- Employees of the Organizer or Partner or their immediate family members cannot participate in the Competition (immediate family members are understood as: ascendants, descendants, siblings, siblings, parents of spouses, collateral relatives up to the 1st degree and persons who are adopted or related in marriage).
- To maximize the number of recipients of the prizes, persons who previously participated in any other competition or other activity carried out using the ChallengeRocket.com platform, and received a cash prize of value more than PLN 2,000 or an in-kind prize with a market value of more than PLN 2,000, are not eligible to participate in this Competition and therefore will not be included in the final ranking list (leaderboard).
- Participation in the Competition is free and voluntary.
- In order to participate, it is necessary to fill in the appropriate registration form via the Platform.
- The Competition may only be entered individually. Participants enter the competition on their own behalf.
§ 3 [rules of the competition]
- The Participant's task is to solve the tasks placed on the ChallengeRocket Platform, located on the competition website at https://challengerocket.com/polish-japanese-job-fair-forum/.
- Each Participant may enter the Competition and approach solving the competition tasks only once.
- Participants who try to register for the Competition from multiple accounts and attempt the tasks more than once will be disqualified.
- The Organizer reserves the right to check whether the entire work code of the Participant, excluding ready-made, publicly available and legal libraries, has been created by the Participant of the Competition as part of its duration.
- In the event of a breach by the Participant of the provisions of the Regulations and generally applicable law, the Organizer will have the right to disqualify the Participant from participating in the Competition.
§ 4 [adjudication]
- The results obtained by the Participants in the Competition will be published after the end of the Competition.
- The winner of the competition is the Participant who will individually solve all Competition Tasks and receive the highest number of points. In the event of a tie (the same number of points obtained by more than one Participant), the time of sending the solution is decisive.
- The Organizer provides a prize for the Winner of 1st place in the form of trip to Japan (covers the cost of tickets from a selected city in Poland to Tokyo and back).
- The Competition winners will be announced on October 16, 2023 via the Platform.
§ 5. [intellectual property rights to the competition entry]
- The Participants remain the owners of all intellectual property rights, including copyrights to works and works created during the Competition.
- The Participant declares and warrants that the Competition Entry is his sole authorship and does not infringe any rights of third parties. The Competition Participant also declares that he assumes full and unlimited liability for any claims of third parties against the Organizer regarding the Competition Entry, including claims arising in connection with the business or professional activity performed by the Competition Participant based on the Competition Entry, with use of this Competition Entry.
- The Competition Participant gives the Organizer permission to use photographs, screenshots and other materials showing the Participant's image, page or other elements related to the Competition for internal and promotional purposes of the Organizer.
§ 6 [processing of personal data]
- The controller of personal data of Competition Participants within the meaning of Article 4(7) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter "GDPR") is the Organizer.
- The personal data will be processed in order to register participation, conduct the Competition, select the winners and transfer the prizes (if provided).
- The Organizer may process Participants' data in order to propose the terms of cooperation to the Participant - according to legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- Participants' data may be shared with entities supporting the Organiser for the purpose of the Competition (including Partners of Polish - Japanese Tech Forum).
- Providing personal data by the Participant is voluntary, but it is necessary to take part in the Competition.
- Participants' data will be kept only for the period necessary to implement the assumptions of the Competition and its conduct.
- The Organizer provides Participants with the exercise of their rights in relation to the processed personal data, i.e. the right to access data, the right to rectify data, the right to delete data, the right to limit data processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to processing, to lodge a complaint. to the supervisory body and the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time - to the extent that the processing is based on the consent of the Participant.
- In order to exercise the rights listed above, the Participant may contact the Organizer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
§ 7 [final provisions]
- The rules of the Competition are set out in these Regulations. All information about the Competition available in the advertising materials is for information purposes only. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data and the Act on Copyright and Related Rights shall apply.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Regulations, provided that it is dictated by important reasons beyond the control of the Organizer.
- The Organizer will inform the Participant about the change of the provisions of the Regulations by e-mail and will place the Regulations in the new wording on the Competition website.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any property or non-material damage caused by the Participant as a result of taking part in the Competition or as a result of and in connection with the intended or not intended use of the Prize. The Participant is fully responsible for the damage caused.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change and/or remove any content that violates generally applicable law during the Competition and until the audience vote is completed.
- The participant may submit reservations regarding the Competition.
- Complaints may be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complaints are recognized immediately. In the event that it is impossible to process the complaint within the indicated period, the Organizer will inform the applicant about it, providing at the same time the reason for the extension of the deadline and the scheduled time of response.