About Viessmann R&D Center
At the R&D Center in Wrocław, we develop software and electronics for devices that bring ambience to your home. We are happy to design products that are present in our everyday life and actively support the optimization of energy consumption.
We make use solely of modern technologies and equipment so that the results of our efforts translate into innovative solutions that will come to use in the near and distant future.
We implement projects based, among others, on cloud platforms (such as Azure Cloud) and solutions in the area of Internet of Things, Mobile Apps and broadly understood Embedded Electronics (main units, powerboards, connectivity, HMI etc.)
We develop server, desktop and mobile applications as well as embedded software working with:
- Rabbit MQ
- Linux Embedded
Our applications are dedicated to:
- the B2B market for Installers and Service Technicians - enabling remote configuration of Viessmann devices and facilitating the automation of the installation process.
- the B2C market for End Customers - enabling remote management of Viessmann devices in the home environment (heating - boilers and heat pumps, ventilation, air purifiers, PV systems, power solutions electric cars).
Our employees are involved with the issues relating to:
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Embedded HMI
- Embedded software development
- Embedded hardware development
- IoT Gateway
We work in cross-functional teams, whereby designers, developers, testers, business analysts / requirement engineers, scrum masters, and in some projects also product owners, cooperate closely.
We count on people with enthusiasm for learning, but also on experienced specialists.
- 350+ employees
- 10 years of experience on the IT market
- The app store rating of our apps at 4.7
We are a family business, 100% managed by the Viessmann family.
We contribute to the success of Viessmann, we develop proprietary software.
We make use of solely modern technologies.
Our applications are market leaders in optimizing energy consumption in homes around the world.
We work with the mission of changing the world for the better in the face of climate change through smart and modern solutions that we create and develop internally.
What is it like working for us?
- We are our own client - each release is a wonderful feeling.
- We have a real influence on the choice of technologies we use. All you need to do is to properly justify your choice, and the company will allow you to show yourself off technologically.
- We care for the environment and a healthy lifestyle - this is what we speak out loud about in our country.
What makes us different?
We dream up a climate for the future
We develop products that support the climate. We are all about ecology!
We have a real influence on our product
We design things for our own products - for Viessmann appliances that we invent, design and manufacture.
With us, you can!
Say what you want to do, and we will make it possible for you. New ideas can take a fast track to implementation.
Sharing knowledge is our passion
You will get to know many experienced professionals here. You might even choose a mentor and take advantage of in-house development programmes in our teams.
ViFamily - We feel like a family
We build partnership relations with each other.
There is always time to talk not only about work. You can be sure that you will always be heard and we deal with challenges together.
Sport is in our DNA
We promote a healthy lifestyle by supporting employees in doing many sports.
In our Centre you will get to know runners, cyclists, amateurs of table and tennis, football, basketball, volleyball, sailing, fencing and even triathlon. Throughout the year, we encourage staff to work out as part of our ViGaming program, and to compete in sports using the ViMove application as well as in intercompany tournaments (Company Run, Fruu Rally). We also pay extra for commuting to work by bike.
Meet Viessmann R&D Center
Check out the summary of the year 2021 in Viessmann R&D Center and see what we do!
18 new followers
13 new followers
6 new followers