Welcome to Hack.Asia
Asia, home to more than half the world's population and nearly half of the world's middle class, is predicted to have a bright future on many fronts. Sustainable, inclusive growth is the goal and making this happen will require a constant flow of new ideas and emerging innovators and entrepreneurs.
Inspiring the next generation of innovators and business leaders is the aim of Hack.Asia. Hack.Asia invites students and startups to design and develop technology-driven solutions to address current challenges faced by market-leading businesses in the region. Given their reach, access to resources, and renowned entrepreneurial spirit, the best Hack.Asia solutions – if adopted – can bring transformative change throughout Asia, and beyond.
This July, participate in the next edition of Hack.Asia and join us in:
- Celebrating Hong Kong’s creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Showcasing the deep impact of innovative solutions
- Unleashing the power of the tech ecosystem and their "make a difference" outcomes
- Showcasing the combined strengths and benefits of the ecosystem
2 streams: challenges are open for startups and students&Innovators.
- Hong-Kong Land
- Jardines International Motor
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel
Students and Innovators stream:
- Dairy Farm
- 26 May 2020 Applications Open
- 20 June 2020 Applications Close
- 26 June 2020 Results Announcement
- 6-8 July 2020 Online Hackathon