We are an award-winning startup in the HR-Tech industry with investment support from leading investment funds. Currently, we number less than 20 people, but now it’s time for us to start growing rapidly. Our team has already been involved in global projects with companies in Europe, Japan and the United States, including IBM, AccorHotels and NVIDIA. We provided these companies with innovative solutions to ensure they conduct more effective recruitment campaigns, and acquire candidates matched by our AI-based systems. You’ll find us working in a modern office, right on Wroclaw’s main market square, surrounded by a wide range of cultural hotspots and a choice of diverse restaurants nearby. You can read more about us here: https://lnkd.in/dUvXcyz or listen to us on Radio Wrocław here: https://lnkd.in/eVmqY6t.
Right now, we are seeking a new person who will help us leap to the next level by implementing new marketing campaigns to conquer the world!
- you have accumulated experience in preparing and implementing strategies for marketing campaigns (B2C & B2B),
- you know how to establish and maintain long-lasting relationships with a community around the product,
- you speak English at C1 level (at a minimum),
- you have extensive knowledge of MS Office and tools for brand and references monitoring,
- you have a knack for the written form & the ability to create creative and engaging content,
- you know how to communicate with people and you are eager for teamwork(!).
- an attractive salary,
- opportunities for learning - we like to learn new things ourselves and would love you to do the same ,
- an honest atmosphere and directness in our mutual communication (in line with our "no bullshit" philosophy),
- a kitchen filled with (mostly) very healthy stuff ;-)
- a fun approach – it might sound like a cliché, but we work in a way that means everyone gets maximum enjoyment out of their job,
- modern tools for you to operate with, so we can, as much as possible, maintain our very high quality processes,
Apply traditionally by sending your CV or give yourself an advantage - complete a few tasks we’ve prepared for you and jump straight to the second stage of recruitment!
Please include the clause in your CV:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of this process and future recruitments (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws from 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).