As a Software Engineer for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to design and develop industry-leading commercial software known for its innovation and usability. You will also be responsible for performing intermediate level software testing tasks including, but not limited to, test development, planning, scheduling, and execution. When you join our Software Development group, you become part of a team that believes in knowledge sharing and collaboration and that is committed to using reliable and well-thought-out engineering and software development practices (such as Agile/SCRUM and SAFe) and technology to overcome any challenges.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
• Experience in a software product development environment
• Proven application of C++
• Proven application of data structures and algorithms
• Able to apply basic knowledge of object-oriented design
• Basic understanding of design patterns
• Basic understanding of GUI development tools
• Basic understanding of databases
• Able to apply basic knowledge of software test methodologies
• Perform unit tests and integration tests
• Communicative English that enables collaboration with global team
Our mission is to improve the quality of life by making the world more productive and sustainable. We are committed to enabling the next generation of smart manufacturing. With the right strategy, talented people, and our substantial financial strength, we are dedicated to deliver value to our customers.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If you are interested in the vacancy, please send your application in English by online form. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications should have written the following clause: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz.U.z 2014r., poz.1182 ze zm.).