As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will be working within a self-organized and cross-functional team of engineers, developing firmware for various Rockwell Automation products. Your responsibilities will include reviewing requirements, preparing and reviewing design documents, programming in C/C++, as well as analyzing and fixing bugs and issues. Rockwell Automation is dedicated to advancing new technologies and focused on providing better solutions for industrial automation. With a strong focus on continuous improvement, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-tech environment where creativity is encouraged and rewarded.
• Agile / SAFe Software Development
• Firmware architecture (BSP, HAL, OSAL, RTOS, IPC etc.)
• Advanced low and high level debugging facilities (ICD, simulators, tracers, OS trackers, loggers)
• Advanced Networking (Time Sensitive Networks, Redundancy, Cryptography, etc.)
• Hardware (multi-core ASICs, Ethernet, USB, Bluetooth)
• Code Quality (code review, coding standards, code analysis tools)
• Continuous Delivery and Integration (GIT, Test Automation, Python, Jenkins)
• Security, Industry Standards and Certification (ODVA, TÜV, CIP, etc.)
• 3+ years of practical experience with C/C++ and embedded software development
• Practical knowledge of embedded security concepts and principles
• Experience in programming with use of RTOS
• Practical experience in firmware debugging
• Knowledge of communication protocols and network device configuration
Flexible “can do” attitude (experience in Agile software development is a plus!)
Our mission is to improve the quality of life by making the world more productive and sustainable. We are committed to enabling the next generation of smart manufacturing. With the right strategy, talented people, and our substantial financial strength, we are dedicated to deliver value to our customers.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If you are interested in the vacancy, please send your application in English by online form. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications should have written the following clause: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz.U.z 2014r., poz.1182 ze zm.).