As an Embedded Software Test Engineer, you will be working within a selforganized and cross-functional team of engineers, developing firmware for various Rockwell Automation products. Your responsibilities will include reviewing specification documents, preparing test designs, programming automated tests in Python, constructing test environments and developing test frameworks, as well as analyzing test results and identifying bugs and issues. Rockwell Automation is dedicated to advancing new technologies and focused on providing better solutions for industrial automation. With a strong focus on continuous improvement, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-tech environment where creativity is encouraged and rewarded.
• Agile / SAFe Software Development
• Continuous Development / Integration (Jenkins, Test Automation, Python, Git, RA framework, etc.)
• Industry Standards and Certification (ODVA, TÜV, CIP, etc.)
• Advanced Networking (Time Sensitive Networks, Redundancy, Security, Cryptography, etc.)
• Test Quality (design and code reviews, coding standards, code analysis tools)
• Hardware (Ethernet, USB, Bluetooth, Cisco routers/switches, test environments)
• Industrial Automation Systems (PLC Programming, HMI, I/O, Communication modules)
• 3+ years of practical experience with Python and embedded software testing and debugging
• Practical knowledge of embedded security concepts and principles
• Experience in designing and implementing industrial control systems
• Knowledge of communication protocols and network device configuration
• Flexible “can do” attitude (experience in Agile software development is a plus!)
Our mission is to improve the quality of life by making the world more productive and sustainable. We are committed to enabling the next generation of smart manufacturing. With the right strategy, talented people, and our substantial financial strength, we are dedicated to deliver value to our customers.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If you are interested in the vacancy, please send your application in English by online form. If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.
All applications should have written the following clause: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz.U.z 2014r., poz.1182 ze zm.).