Are you a risk lion? We’re pulling back the curtain to give you real insight in what Risk is all about at the first very Risk-focused Hackathon in Poland. Risk Management is strategic heart of Banking and Fintech. Lion’s Den is your opportunity to learn about the future of risk modelling, learn from experts win big with 25,000 in prizes, and feel the Lion’s spirit at the heart of ING Bank Śląski! We’re looking for bright, talented students and young professionals to design the future of modeling and risk analysis. Join us for this opportunity to be part of the first event just geared towards great analyst.
Traveling from out of Warsaw? Your bus ticket is on us: up to 75 PLN and accommodation up to 150 PLN.
DEADLINE OF SUBMITTING YOUR SOLUTION: May 13, 2018!
Check the assignment and how to submit HERE.
- Coming from outside of Warsaw? We’ll help cover your travel costs
- 25,000 PLN in prizes
- Get the chance to join ING Bank Śląski
- Apply as an individual or a group. No group? No problem. You’ll meet awesome people when you get there
- Great speakers and workshops
- 1:1 mentoring from startups and business
- The event is free for all participants
- Space is limited, register now!
ING Bank Śląski is one of the top five banks in Poland. Known for its innovative approach to banking, and supporting its clients in making financial decisions.
Lion’s Den is a two day event in Warsaw. You'll start off the day with a keynote where you'll learn about the future of risk in Banking and Fintech. In the afternoon the hackathon starts with a workshop to get you ready to jump in feet first. You’ll have until the clock ticks midnight to complete your submissions.
On day two, you’ll have a dedicated 1:1 Pitch workshops with coaches from across the business and startup ecosystem in Poland. The top 6 teams from the hackathon round, will have the opportunity to present to our esteemed jury and win prizes equivalent to 25,000 PLN.
In order to be invited to the on-site event, you will need to successfully pass the pre-selection portion of the contest, which includes completing an analysis and a personal statement.
The on-site event includes:
- Keynote: The new face of Risk Modelling in the Digital Economy, by Dominik Ogonowski
- Presentation and Pitch workshop
- Afterparty and Networking