Join The Open Seventeen Challenge and transform your ideas into impactful projects! Apply for the contest until September 30, 2019 and have a chance to get intensive mentoring and coaching and develop your project!
If you are an undergraduate student registered at the University (no matter from which part of the world), who understands the importance of world's pollution problem and wants to change it, this competition is just for you! You are invited to take part in The Open Seventeen - a prize-backed challenge. Authors of the best projects will be offered intensive mentoring and coaching to turn their ideas into influential projects. You can pick one of the following topics:
- Plastic debris in water columns - identifying different shapes and sizes of plastic which pollute water,
- Action for costal plastic debris - increasing awareness of pollution,
- Rivers to Oceans - measuring rivers pollution to stop oceans pollution,
- Tracking plastic in food waste - understanding plastic footprint as a result of food consumption,
- Zero Waste and Circular Economy - estimate the impact of Circular Economy and Zero Waste inititaives,
- Satellite, aerial and drone images - monitoring the pollution with drones help.
Don't hesitate, go to The Open Seventeen Challenge website and apply for the contest! It's up to you what your project will be about! Remember that you can apply individually or as a member of a team with up to 5 teammates.
Are you interested in other challenges that we've prepared for you? Then check out our challenges section.