- Only teams can participate. The minimum number of contestants in ateam 2, the maximum 5.
- Competition entrants must create an account on ChallengeRocket.com and complete an online entry form.
- Upon submitting the form, an auto-generated email will be sent to you letting you know that you have registered for the event.
- English is the official language for the event. Participating teams are also required to deliver their pitches in English.
- The applications will be reviewed and decided on as they arrive so apply early. Instead of collecting all the applications, then reviewing them all, and finally sending out notifications en masse, AccorHotels will be considering applications as and when they arrive and be making their decisions on the spot until all the available places are filled. This means that the sooner you apply, the sooner you'll hear back from us and increase your chances of admission!
- There is no country restriction but you must be eligible to receive prizes (if you win) and be legally in a position to pay taxes on the prize winnings.
All attendees must agree to being recorded either in the form of videos or images during the event, and agree to the public use of these recordings. In case of any refusal to allow the use of the participant's image in any promotional materials, the participant is obliged to inform the organizer of this before the competitive event starts.