§ 1 [preliminary provisions]
1. These regulations (hereinafter referred to as "Regulations") specify the rules and procedure for conducting the Competition under the name - Hack Attempt Discovery (hereinafter referred to as the "Competition") organized by Dynatrace Sp. z o.o. with registered office in in Gdansk (address: al. Grunwaldzka 411, 80-309), Tax Identification number: 5842088050, REGON 365462321, KRS 0000638669 (hereinafter the competition as "Organizer").
2. ChallengeRocket Sp. z o.o. is the executive administrator of the competition.
3. The Competition takes place on 06.08.2020 - 06.11.2020. in the form of an online competition with two stages - coding tasks and a product tasks for Participants who will score at least 75% in the coding part.
4. Joining the Competition is possible only after accepting the terms of these Regulations.
§ 2 [the conditions for participation in the Competition]
1. The competition is intended for natural persons who, at the time of registering for participation in the Competition, meet the following conditions:
a) have turned 18 years old,
b) have their place of residence in the territory of the Republic of Poland,
c) have full legal capacity,
d) read the content of these Regulations and accept its provisions.
2. The Competition can not be attended by: employees of the Organizer and ChallengeRocket sp. z o.o., nor the immediate family members (by members of the immediate family understood as: preliminary, descendants, siblings, spouses of siblings, spouses' parents, relatives in the sideline to the first degree and persons with an adoption or marriage ratio).
3. Participation in the Competition is free and voluntary.
§ 3 [rules of the competition]
1. The condition for participation in the Competition is to complete the registration form via the challengerocket.com/hack-attempt-discovery website.
2. Participation in the Competition can be taken only individually. Participants apply individually to the competition.
3. The Participant's task in the Competition is to solve programming tasks ("Competition Work") placed on the ChallengeRocket platform, located on the competition website at challengerocket.com/hack-attempt-discovery, during the Competition.
4. Each Participant can register for the Competition and take the Competition tasks only once. After starting the test, the Participant must complete it within the given time limit. After the test is completed, it will not be possible to retake it. Participants who will try to register for the Competition from multiple accounts and take the test more than once will be disqualified.
5. Competition tasks can be solved only using the Java programming language.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to check whether the entire Competition Work code, excluding the ready, publicly available and legal libraries, was created by the Competition Participant as part of its duration.
7. In the event of a breach of the provisions of the Regulations and the generally applicable provisions of law, by the Competition Participant, the Organizer shall have the right to disqualify the given Participant from participation in the Competition. Verification of Competition Participants' conduct by the Organizer may take place not only during the Competition, but also during the preparation for and after the Competition, provided that the behavior of the Competition Participants is related to the Competition itself.
§ 4 [prizes]
1.The results obtained by the Participants in the Competition may be published after the end of the Competition. Participant taking part in the Competition give consent for their scores to be published in public leaderboard along with their username and/or with their first name and first letter of the last name.
Winning Participants are published in public leaderboard page, dedicated winners announcement page and other materials with both first and last names. Participants agree that their score might be used for quantitative analysis.
2. The winner of the competition is a Participant who will solve all competition tasks in both stages of the competition combined (programming tasks and product task if they score at least 75% in the first stage) in the shortest time and with the highest number of points.
3. The Organizer provides cash prizes to the Winning Participants who are the authors of the 3 best Competition Works, respectively for the following:
a) 1st place with a value of 1500€ NET for the Participant,
b) 2nd place worth 1000€ NET for the Participant,
c) 3rd place worth 500€ NET for the Participant.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to grant additional prizes to the Competition Participants.
5. The winners will be announced on within 14 days since the Competition end via the website challengerocket.com/hack-attempt-discovery.
6. The authors of the winning Competition Works undertake to provide e-mail with complete and correct bank account details and personal data enabling the tax settlement of the prize within 14 days from the date of announcing the Winners. The e-mail should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. The payment of each prize will take place within 14 days counting from the day of receiving from the winner complete and correct data. If the above-mentioned information is not provided within 14 days from the date of announcing the Competition Winners, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the prize or grant it to another Participant.
7. Only the Organizer is responsible for collecting and paying the due tax.
8. The Organizer, as a payer of lump sum income tax for individuals, before paying the prize to the winning Participants - will calculate, collect and pay to the competent Tax Office a 10% flat-rate income tax due to the prize - pursuant to Art. 41 par. 7 of the Act of 26 July 1991 on personal income tax (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 14 item 176, as amended).
§ 5. [intellectual property rights to the competition work]
1. The Competition Participants remain the owners of all intellectual property rights to works and works created during the Competition.
2. The Participant declares that the Competition Work is its authorship and does not infringe any rights of third parties. The Competition Participant also declares that he accepts full and unlimited liability for any claims of third parties directed to the Organizer regarding Competition Work, including claims arising in connection with the Competition Participant's performance of business or professional activity based on the Competition Work, with utilizing/using this Competition Work.
3. The Competition Participant grants the Organizer permission to use photographs, screen shots and other materials showing the Participants, the site or other elements related to the Competition for internal and promotional purposes of the Organizer.
§ 6 [processing of personal data]
1. Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter "GDPR"), your personal data are processed by Organizer. There are many ways you can contact the Organizer, including by phone, email, and post. More details can be seen here.
2. Your personal data will be processed to:
a) registration of participation in the Competition, conducting the Competition and submitting prizes (article 6 (1)(b) of the GDPR - legitimate interests pursued by the Controller);
b) receive notifications of current job offers based on granted consent (article 6 (1)(a) of the GDPR);
d) fulfilment of the legal obligation (article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
3.Your personal data may be shared with:
a) our service providers pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR (ex. ChallengeRocket sp. z o.o.);
b) subjects, bodies or authorities, independent data controllers, to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data in accordance with the provisions of law or orders of the authorities.
4. Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing. However, no longer than the law provides or until you expressly object or withdraw your consent in particular withdraw your consent to receive job offers.
5. We may transfer your personal information to our suppliers, partners or service providers located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). At the same we strictly follow the GDPR and provide data only where the degree of security is guaranteed in accordance with the decisions of the European Commission.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purpose for which it is collected.
7. Under the GDPR You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You have also the right to withdraw your consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in particular in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement (ex. In Poland to President of the Personal Data Protection Office)
8. Data collected for the purposes of the competition, in particular information on the implementation of the competition task will be processed automatically by the mechanisms of the competition platform. The implemented tasks will be evaluated and verified automatically, therefore the result of such assessment will be the basis for determining the quality of the competition task by the Participant.
§ 7 [final provisions]
1. The rules of the Competition are set out in these Regulations and Competition official website. All information about the Competition available in advertising materials is for information purposes only. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data and the Act on Copyright and Related Rights shall apply.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to change the Regulations, if it is dictated by important reasons independent of the Organizer.
3. The Organizer will inform the Participant that the Regulations will be amended electronically and will place the Regulations in a new wording on the Competition website.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to change and/or remove content that violates the generally applicable law, during the Competition.
6. These Regulations will be published on the Competition website: challengerocket.com/hack-attempt-discovery. The Organizer may also publish the Regulations on the internal intranet.