The contest rules online - Nordea Java Challenge
§ 1 [preliminary provisions]
1. These regulations (hereinafter referred to as "Regulations") specify the rules and procedure for conducting the Competition under the name - Nordea Java Challenge (hereinafter referred to as the "Competition") organized by ChallengeRocket Sp. z o.o. (pl. Wolności 13/2, 35-073 Rzeszów, email@example.com), Tax Identification Number: 8133727946, REGON 365462321, KRS 0000638669; (hereinafter the content as "Organizer").
2. Nordea Bank Abp S. A. with registered office in Satamaradankatu 5, FI-00020 Helsinki, Finland, Branch in Poland in Łódź (93-281), Aleja Marszałka Edwarda Śmigłego Rydza 20, entered into the Commercial Register of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000360398, Registry Court: District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódz, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, REGON 100926668, NIP:1050003082 is the titular partner of the Competition (hereinafter referred to as "Nordea Bank”).
3. The competition takes place on [DATE] in the form of an online competition.
4. Joining the Contest is possible only after accepting the terms of these Regulations.
§ 2 [the conditions for participation in the competition]
1. The competition is intended for natural persons who, at the time of registering for participation in the Competition, meet the following conditions:
a) have turned 18 years old,
b) have their place of residence in the territory of the Republic of Poland,
c) have full legal capacity,
d) read the content of these Regulations and accept its provisions.
2. The Competition cannot be attended by: employees of the Organizer or Nordea Bank, nor the immediate family members (by members of the immediate family understood as: preliminary, descendants, siblings, spouses of siblings, spouses' parents, relatives in the sideline to the first degree and persons with an adoption or marriage ratio).
3. Participation in the Competition is free and voluntary.
§ 3 [rules of the competition]
1. The condition for participation in the Competition is to complete the registration form via the nordea.challengerocket.com website.
2. Participation in the Competition can be taken only individually. Participants apply individually to the competition.
3. The Participant's task in the Competition is to solve programming tasks ("Contest Work") placed on the ChallengeRocket platform, located on the contest website at nordea.challengerocket.com, during the Competition.
4. Competition tasks can be solved only using the Java programming language.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to check whether the entire Contest Work code, excluding the ready, publicly available and legal libraries, was created by the Competition Participant as part of its duration.
6. In the event of a breach of the provisions of the Regulations and the generally applicable provisions of law, by the Competition Participant, the Organizer shall have the right to disqualify the given Participant from participation in the Competition. Verification of Competition Participants' conduct by the Organizer may take place not only during the Competition, but also during the preparation for and after the Competition, provided that the behavior of the Contest Participants is related to the Competition itself.
§ 4 [prizes]
1. The results obtained by the Participants in the Competition will be published after the end of the Competition.
2. The winner of the competition is a Participant who will solve all contest tasks in the shortest time and with the highest number of points.
3. The Organizer provides cash prizes to the Winning Participants who are the authors of the 3 best Competition Works, respectively for the following
a) 1st place with a value of PLN 8,000 net for the Participant,
b) 2nd place worth PLN 5,000 net for the Participant,
c) 3rd place worth PLN 2,000 net for the Participant.
3. The organizer reserves the right to grant additional prizes to the Competition Participants.
4. The winners will be announced on 15/07/2019 via the website nordea.challengerocket.com.
5. The authors of the winning Contest Works undertake to provide ChallengeRocket with complete and correct bank account details and personal data enabling the tax settlement of the prize within 14 days from the date of announcing the Winners (ie from 15/07/2019). The payment of each prize will take place within 30 days counting from the day of receiving from the winner complete and correct data. If the above-mentioned information is not provided within 14 days from the date of announcing the Competition Winners (ie from 15/07/2019), the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the prize or grant it to another Participant.
6. Only ChallengeRocket is responsible for collecting and paying the due tax.
7. ChallengeRocket, as a payer of lump sum income tax for individuals, before paying the prize to the winning Participants - will calculate, collect and pay to the competent Tax Office a 10% flat-rate income tax due to the prize - pursuant to Art. 41 par. 7 of the Act of 26 July 1991 on personal income tax (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 14 item 176, as amended)
§ 5. [intellectual property rights to the competition work]
1. The Contest Participants remain the owners of all intellectual property rights to Contest Work.
2. The participant declares that the Competition Work is its authorship and does not infringe any rights of third parties. The Contest Participant also declares that he accepts full and unlimited liability for any claims of third parties directed to the Organizer regarding Competition Work, including claims arising in connection with the Competition Participant's performance of business or professional activity based on the Competition Work, with utilizing/using this Contest Work.
3. The Competition Participant grants the Organizers and Nordea Bank permission to use photographs, screen shots and other materials showing the Participants, the site or other elements related to the Competition for internal and promotional purposes of the Organizer.
§ 6 [processing of personal data]
1. The administrator of personal data of Competition Participants within the meaning of art. 4 point 7 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / WE (hereinafter "RODO") , obtained during registration of participation in the Competition and during the Competition is ChallengeRocket.
2. Personal data of Competition Participants will be processed in order to:
a) registration of participation in the Competition, conducting the Competition and submitting prizes in accordance with these Regulations and art. 6 par. 1 letter b RODO;
b) receive notifications of current job offers at Nordea Bank based on granted consent (Article 6 (1) letter a).
3. The Organizer or Nordea Bank in the area of legally legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) letter f) of the RODO may, during and after the Competition, process data in order to directly propose to the Participant the terms of cooperation.
4. Participants confirm that their data may be available to the Organizer and Titular Partner- Nordea Bank in carrying out the purpose of processing.
5. Providing personal data by the Competition Participant is voluntary, but it is necessary to participate in the Competition due to its type and manner of conducting. Participant data will be stored:
a) in the period necessary until the end of the Competition, and after that for the period and to the extent required by law or to secure any claims;
b) 12 months from the end of the Competition or until the Participant withdraws consent to receive notifications of current job offers at Nordea Bank;
c) for a period necessary until the legally justified interest forming the basis for processing or pending submission by the Participant of such processing.
6. The Organizer provides Contest Participants with the exercise of their rights with respect to the personal data being processed, ie. the right to access data, the right to rectify data, the right to delete data, the right to limit data processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object to processing, filing a complaint to the supervisory body and the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time - to the extent that the processing is based on the Participant's consent.
7. In order to exercise the rights mentioned above, the Participant may contact the Organizer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 7 [final provisions]
1. The rules of the Competition are set out in these Regulations. All information about the Competition available in advertising materials is for information purposes only. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data and the Act on Copyright and Related Rights shall apply.
2. The organizer reserves the right to change the Regulations, if it is dictated by important reasons independent of the Organizer.
3. The Organizer will inform the Participant that the Regulations will be amended electronically and will place the Regulations in a new wording on the Competition website.
4. The Organizer and the Titular Partner is not liable for any material or non-material damage caused by the Participant in the results of taking part in the Competition or as a result of and in connection with the designation or not intended for the Award. The participant bears full responsibility for the damage caused.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to change and/or remove content that violates the generally applicable law, during the Competition and to end the audience voting.
6. These Regulations will be published on the Competition website: nordea.challengerocket.com. The organizer may also publish the Regulations on the internal intranet.