PROTEUS CAGE can distribute live streaming surveillance image on a web browser, and help people to find the lost items.
Home IP camera has a live-streaming mode that uses Wi-Fi with certain APP support. However, the privacy issue with stronger AI involved has a lot more to do with the user. So we propose a half-online AI surveillance solution PROTEUS CAGE. It is a multi-camera companion box powered by Jetson TX2, which can stream the video image to web using the Internet. Furthermore, the streamed video image can be viewed, or processed to find lost items on various devices such as a PC, tablet, or smartphone .
Using Jetson TX2, we configure a linux environment running Apache2 and Detectron. This application uses Apache2/CGI and Detectron to implement the features.
· AP router via Ethernet
· Access to camera (USB, CSI Onboard)
· Transmission of live streaming image
· Search and mask a specific item
· Transmission of scenes at home or an event venue
· Person assistance to help finding the lost items at home/community
· Smartphone / Tablet OS